Hawforn’s solution to constantly going out in #StraightSets:

Remove this Banner Ad

Like the 30k Tigers supporter who pretended not to be Tigers supporters until ypu won the flag.
Yeah possibly so, lucky there is another 70k of us that always front up.
Just think, if only a few more Geelong residents put their money into memberships instead of meth you wouldn't be the minnows you are.

Just think, if only a few more Geelong residents put their money into memberships instead of meth you wouldn't be the minnows you are.

You had a good run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well my recently departed and much loved Dad was a lifetime Hawk supporter, so I do have a soft spot.

Just think Hawthorn has won more flags in the last 50 years than your club has won in 120 years:shoutyoldman: yet they are our bitches in both H&A and finals, then again in finals so are Geelong.
Just think about how poorly run the VFL was for that time period and the inconsistencies in the zone system

For all their success, they came mighty close to falling apart in the mid-90s. That must be a familiar story for you?

You can deflect all you want, but at the end of the day your club is selling the farm for a spineless frontrunner...... Oh how the mighty have fallen. :D
Correction - TWO spineless frontrunners
IMG_1158.PNG

How come a thread that has nothing to do with Richmond is filled with Richmond poster melts?

You choked, time to move on :)
Mmmm let me see 30 posts by Cat flogs, and 10 by Richmond legends, 9 of those by me (make that 10 with this post), as I explained my Dad supported Hawthorn so I have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Now RV4 maybe you can explain why a thread that is nothing to do with Geelong is filled with Geelong poster melts, you choked in yet another finals series, get over it, this is the real handbaggers your drug induced period of limited success is over.

Family ties.

Whenever you see a negative thread about either Richmond or Hawthorn its an easy bet that it was started by a Handbagger/Cats/Pivitonians/Seagulls supporter trying desperately to stay relevant.
I'd like to personally thank you for helping keep Geelong relevant. 90% of your posts are Geelong related

If “always” = 2017 and 2018, that’s be right. *, you only averaged 3k more people than Geelong in 2016. For a “powerhouse” club...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back