Hawforn’s solution to constantly going out in #StraightSets:

Remove this Banner Ad

So where did all thise Cats go in 2017 2018, bandwagon over at catland?

How embarrassing for you...

It’s not where the cats “went” (our average attendance increased ...) so much as where the tiggers “came from”...

Probably doesn’t matter - I’m sure they’ll go back there soon, though.

Not sure, we are 4 and 4 with a flag since 2013.
You'd have to go back a long way to find another club that's record is 3 wins no flags from its last 12 finals appearances though.
Even worse than Fitzroy, who went 4-8 W/L in their last 12 finals appearances.

How embarrassing for you...

It’s not where the cats “went” (our average attendance increased ...) so much as where the tiggers “came from”...

Probably doesn’t matter - I’m sure they’ll go back there soon, though.
If “always” = 2017 and 2018, that’s be right. ****, you only averaged 3k more people than Geelong in 2016. For a “powerhouse” club...
Richmond average attendance 40961
Geelong average attendance 34092

Someones telling fibs:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Subset” concept too hard for you?
Not at all, this is the comment from you that I responded to
"If “always” = 2017 and 2018, that’s be right. ****, you only averaged 3k more people than Geelong in 2016. For a “powerhouse” club..."

Total attendance figures for home and away games we averaged nearly 7k more than Geelong, so what subset are you on about, or is my question to difficult for you?

how do you like these Port scraps :D

s-l300.jpg
Sure that's the guy from Port?

index.jpg

Not at all, this is the comment from you that I responded to
"If “always” = 2017 and 2018, that’s be right. ****, you only averaged 3k more people than Geelong in 2016. For a “powerhouse” club..."

Total attendance figures for home and away games we averaged nearly 7k more than Geelong, so what subset are you on about, or is my question to difficult for you?

First, congratulations on averaging either 3k or 7k more in a year when we were renovating our stadium and had a reduced capacity. That’s an amazing insight into the hard bitten nature of the average tigers fan.

Second, you keep saying “home and away”. That is one of the dropdown options in footywire but only one. I guess I assumed you’d understand that H&A is a subset of the full year (I have you enough hints) but in hindsight I was flattering you.

First, congratulations on averaging either 3k or 7k more in a year when we were renovating our stadium and had a reduced capacity. That’s an amazing insight into the hard bitten nature of the average tigers fan.

Second, you keep saying “home and away”. That is one of the dropdown options in footywire but only one. I guess I assumed you’d understand that H&A is a subset of the full year (I have you enough hints) but in hindsight I was flattering you.

Home is a subset, Away is a subset, Home and Away is the combined total of a full season, hence why it is listed under the tab H&A Totals, key word being totals, I assumed you would understand, that's why I stated home and away, I guess I gave you to much credit:think:

Not sure why you are now excusing your little fib with talk of reduced ground size, after all it was you that stated 3k, all I did was correct you on your error?

As it is our Totals for Home and Away put us in 2nd place for attendance in a year we finished 13th, only 3k behind Collingwood, Geelong finished in 7th for attendances in a year where Geelong finished 2nd after the home and away season.

Why do Cats supporters feel the need to pretend they are bigger than what they are, as for 7k not being much it's a similar amount as to that between Geelong and a club closer to your true stature, in North.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Home and Away WAS the full year for Richmond in 2016 though. If you're making a fair crowd comparison it would have to be on that basis alone and not any finals matches.

Wow!!! You're weird.

For a club boasting so many members that's ******* s**t, Geelong play on a smaller ground more often.

Having you consider me weird is actually a positive.

As for the second quote, you really are clueless, that was a discussion about 2016 where another handbagger flog was caught telling fibs about your clubs attendance, the difference last year was 11k and this year it was 15k and growing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back