BF Awards Hawk Board - Poster of the Year -2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I saw that Gralin and Gold Member were nominated I just knew they'd have nominated each other. Sure enough ...

Surely they shouldn't count. Can't have spilt personalities voting for each other!
I also blackmailed FP into voting for "us"

When I saw that Gralin and Gold Member were nominated I just knew they'd have nominated each other. Sure enough ...

Surely they shouldn't count. Can't have spilt personalities voting for each other!

Well I believe in Gralin and Gold Member, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Söze.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abasi almost single handedly kept the light burning for the essendon hate on all boards. His lone form on his horse, silhouetted against the angry red flames of the essendon football clubs self inflicted blaze, should get him potdecade.

Abasi almost single handedly kept the light burning for the essendon hate on all boards. His lone form on his horse, silhouetted against the angry red flames of the essendon football clubs self inflicted blaze, should get him potdecade.
If Abasi won he would likely get the double header of Best Poster from us and most hated from the Essendrug board. That's Hodge-like!

Can't see Brishawk nominated anywhere yet, which is a crime. He and Gralin are the only ones that make sense to me on this boa... oh, I see why now. So how come Gralin got nominated? :p

Seriously though, please add Brishawk to the list.

Can't see Brishawk nominated anywhere yet, which is a crime. He and Gralin are the only ones that make sense to me on this boa... oh, I see why now. So how come Gralin got nominated? :p

Seriously though, please add Brishawk to the list.

I second that! And despite his aforementioned ability to curse players by using them as his username - O'Rourke Awakens!! deserves a nod as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back