BF Awards Hawk Board - Poster of the Year -2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would love to see a Hawks board POST of the year award too. I'm sure there's a lot of strong contenders in the Essendope thread alone.

Also I nominate Off The Couch for being a good bloke.

Would love to see a Hawks board POST of the year award too. I'm sure there's a lot of strong contenders in the Essendope thread alone.

I knew Hodgey posted on bf, I just didn't know who he was... until now.

Post -

I'd nominate

(a) Oz Johnie's awesome synopsis of Clarko's game plan that made H2F go into a tailspin begging the mods to delete his post

(b) The Lemon's uncharateristically very polite and eloquent mea culpa post to Rohan C

(c) any Axeman post starting with a detailed description of the weather conditions with particular attention given to the breeze

Post -

I'd nominate

(b) The Lemon's uncharateristically very polite and eloquent mea culpa post to Rohan C

That was worth the entrance money alone that one.

I also thought he pulled off POTY in 2015 in a thread that got hijacked by talk of aliases. He's got just the right amount of rascal about him....It's a gift.

That was worth the entrance money alone that one.

I also thought he pulled off POTY in 2015 in a thread that got hijacked by talk of aliases. He's got just the right amount of rascal about him....It's a gift.

Shakey's constant reverse psychology in the week leading up to the 2014 grand final also helped us win that flag - so give him 2014 POTY as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems I win this hands down and I don't even post

Just a spud who got off the couch who just happens to be a great bloke and never says no to a rum.

Easy gig this POTY business :)

Seems I win this hands down and I don't even post

Just a spud who got off the couch who just happens to be a great bloke and never says no to a rum.

Easy gig this POTY business :)
Yeah I don't post says the poster with 28k posts....

My complete biased nomination is me.

My complete unbiased nomination is me.

On a serious note I think most posters on here are very good with the exception of a couple who seem to love hanging s**t on some players they deem to be whipping boys.

Also after a loss there seems to be a lot of hysterical self entitled Flogs who are so used to winning that they have no idea of the hard times the Hawks have been through (Long time member) and supporter of 44 years here.

Apart from avoiding this board like the plague after a loss, it is usually a pleasure and I could not nominate any one poster because I think we have many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back