BF Awards Hawk Board - Poster of the Year -2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My complete biased nomination is me.

My complete unbiased nomination is me.

On a serious note I think most posters on here are very good with the exception of a couple who seem to love hanging s**t on some players they deem to be whipping boys.

Also after a loss there seems to be a lot of hysterical self entitled Flogs who are so used to winning that they have no idea of the hard times the Hawks have been through (Long time member) and supporter of 44 years here.

Apart from avoiding this board like the plague after a loss, it is usually a pleasure and I could not nominate any one poster because I think we have many of them.
For this post I nominate TazHawk15 as poster of they year... and all round generally like his posts aswell

My complete biased nomination is me.

My complete unbiased nomination is me.

On a serious note I think most posters on here are very good with the exception of a couple who seem to love hanging s**t on some players they deem to be whipping boys.

Also after a loss there seems to be a lot of hysterical self entitled Flogs who are so used to winning that they have no idea of the hard times the Hawks have been through (Long time member) and supporter of 44 years here.

Apart from avoiding this board like the plague after a loss, it is usually a pleasure and I could not nominate any one poster because I think we have many of them.

My thoughts exactly!

I nominate TazHawk15 as well.

:D:p
And yet not one nomination for my scintillating posting :( - time for another rum
The post after yours came in at 8:30 this morning and I pictured this
images (46).jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mods might be able to provide a 'likes per post' ratio for the year.

Would that help?

*then again, stats can be misleading!
Exactly.

There are the in and under hard fought likes, then there are the easy likes for poking fun at Jimmy Hird and the Handbaggers.

Exactly.

There are the in and under hard fought likes, then there are the easy likes for poking fun at Jimmy Hird and the Handbaggers.
I quite enjoyed it when the Hawks pounded essendon even with half the team out though

Just cause it's easy doesn't mean it's not fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back