MRP / Trib. Hawkins 2 weeks, Duncan 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the corrupt AFL MR did not get the result they wanted. We won both games
Off topic, another BOG performance by Danger will make things interesting. I hope he gets the most votes and the AFL is embarrassed

The match day report laid against St Kilda’s Jake Carlisle for striking North Melbourne’s Luke McDonald at the quarter break was assessed. Contact was made with an open hand to the chest. It was the view of the panel the impact was below that required to constitute a reportable offence with no further action taken.

The match day report laid against St Kilda’s Jake Carlisle for striking North Melbourne’s Declan Mountford at the quarter break was assessed. Contact was made with a double-hand push to the chest with both hands open. It was the view of the panel the impact was below that required to constitute a reportable offence with no further action taken.

Sorry Tom - you're still the only player forbidden from making contact with an opponent as it will result in suspension; it's ok for all other players

Sorry Tom - you're still the only player forbidden from making contact with an opponent as it will result in suspension; it's ok for all other players
And the Walker hit to Rampe not even looked at:rolleyes:

Here's hoping that Tommy can stick it up em exactly like Mitch did after his suspension - by absolutely cutting them up with a near BOG ;)

Oh man this is unbelievable. You are totally correct. Ok, so now its confirmed Geelong is being targeted. Boy oh boy. I still can't believe greene got off booting someone in the face yet Redpath gets carded!! What is everyone's issue with the Cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok who are the crappy players that no one ever looks at;
1. Rampe-syd-d**khead
2.Davis-GWS-FFS
3.Walker-Adel-I still can't believe he pushed a guys head into the post and got away with it
4.Mitchell-Weagles-nothing more needs to be said
5. Mumford-he will kill someone-MRP ruling will be insufficient impact, unfortunate outcome
6.Ziebell-North-he's another dangerous individual
7. Buddy-can do no wrong
There's a heap of others but my thumb is getting tired!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Un*******believable. We are targeted 100%. The MRP outcome is now fully based on how much media noise an incident gets.

They seem to have significantly cut back the panels working hours this year because every suspension has come from a commentator whinge, I would be very interested to see a statistic of how many players are suspended from matches broadcast on channel 7 vs matches broadcast on Fox. I can guarantee that the overwhelming majority come from the former which is why we have had such a horror run this year. It is absolutely not a coincidence that we just spent a fortnight on fox and came away suspension-free.

The AFL aren't after us, channel 7 is, and the MRP are probably in the office for such short hours that they can only look at incidents that have "created a stir" I.E the incidents seen by the most viewers, i.e the blockbuster time slots, i.e us, and guess who hates us? The games premier free to air broadcaster.

Conspiracy cracked.

Phil davis should be highlighted before the game by the soft jocks in the media
he is a disgrace of a player, and yet the media gang up on ballantyne

phil davis should be given weeks for acting, and for that awful mop called his head
It has been talked about on Talking Footy today

Un*******believable. We are targeted 100%. The MRP outcome is now fully based on how much media noise an incident gets.

They seem to have significantly cut back the panels working hours this year because every suspension has come from a commentator whinge, I would be very interested to see a statistic of how many players are suspended from matches broadcast on channel 7 vs matches broadcast on Fox. I can guarantee that the overwhelming majority come from the former which is why we have had such a horror run this year. It is absolutely not a coincidence that we just spent a fortnight on fox and came away suspension-free.

The AFL aren't after us, channel 7 is, and the MRP are probably in the office for such short hours that they can only look at incidents that have "created a stir" I.E the incidents seen by the most viewers, i.e the blockbuster time slots, i.e us, and guess who hates us? The games premier free to air broadcaster.

Conspiracy cracked.
No scones for 7 at Simonds this week

Conspiracy cracked.

Perfect. That's it. Lucky we've got lingy to look after us there! Oh hang on....

If they want to persist with having a "Match Review Panel" then it should be a "MATCH REVIEW Panel"

The obvious fair way to do it would be 2-3 teams of qualified and impartial people sit and REVIEW every game from the weekend and based on a list of CLEAR rules set in concrete from rounds 1-23 and finals hand out any valid fines or suspensions based on incidents that they find- offences reported by an UMPIRE (not Brian Taylor, AN UMPIRE) can be given closer review, more angles and statements gathered etc. and the rest left up to the thorough review of said panel .

The current system is worse than trash, and totally tilted against teams that the media has a vendetta against, hence why Tiger players are always getting off and ours always get suspended, they rely on the media to do their job for them so the source material is inherently tainted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back