Hawkins and Duncan

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno about deliberately faking reports but carlton have reported some serious injuries against reported players this season.

Lucky for carlton none of their players missed a game. Go figure.
This post just shows you have no idea about concussion protocols.

You can't even see the point of contact in the Duncan incident. How they can get medium impact from that there is only 2 ways, Papley has bruised ribs or they guessed. I think the latter

WTF are you talking about?
You said Carlton have "reported" serious injuries and the players haven't missed. 2 were concussion, one a fractured jaw. Why would they miss? Either you're making an idiotic suggestion, or you don't understand the injuries

So you think two weeks is a penalty for crippling someone?
I'm happy to be able to play a game where putting your head over the ball is tough, not piss weak pricks throwing out cheap shots. Maybe you need to go follow another sport, champ.

Seriously pal, the 2 week thing was to make a point only and not actually a realistic punishment for making someone a cripple. (Can't believe I had to point that out to you). Show me where any cheap shots were thrown?

Seriously pal, the 2 week thing was to make a point only and not actually a realistic punishment for making someone a cripple. (Can't believe I had to point that out to you). Show me where any cheap shots were thrown?
except the point was stupid, hence me questioning it. Players get multiple weeks quite often. Cam McCarthy says hi.
Two suspensions were just given out for two little cheapies your boys threw
It's alright mate, there's really no point discussing reality with cheer squad members

Yes Hawkins is stupid for the action itself but Geelong should appeal it as Schofield successfully got off his elbow to Oliver's chin. Even though the medical report said Oliver had bleeding in the mouth and Oliver vigorously defended himself.

There is actually no damning medical report on Hawkins at all so surely gets let off with insufficient force?
I'm sick of people saying you get suspended for stupidity, it's not even a thing. He is bloody stupid but so what!

Fines at most
Well I guess I have no idea. Should have realised there's one set of rules for Geelong and another for everyone else

Disappointing we don't get to play them at full strength. They'll probably beat us anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both got screwed by precedent, fines would have been business as usual. Duncan got Papley harder than Zorko's punch so it's a week based on that. Hawkins has no excuse whatsoever, he knows a jumper punch to the neck is at least a week and still did it; the only thing different was Rampe didn't milk it for a free. Starting off with an obvious punch to Mills chest was just the cherry on top.

Both got screwed by precedent, fines would have been business as usual. Duncan got Papley harder than Zorko's punch so it's a week based on that. Hawkins has no excuse whatsoever, he knows a jumper punch to the neck is at least a week and still did it; the only thing different was Rampe didn't milk it for a free. Starting off with an obvious punch to Mills chest was just the cherry on top.
Franklin?

Well I guess I have no idea. Should have realised there's one set of rules for Geelong and another for everyone else

Disappointing we don't get to play them at full strength. They'll probably beat us anyway
Would take a miracle. Not even home ground advantage & Dangerfield back will mask the holes

I didn't say I agree with the MRP's findings, just conveying their reasoning. I agree Mumford's suspension is soft, very soft, he is a thug & seems to get away with it.
To say Mumford is a thug says more about you than him. You are a toss! Mumford's suspension is laughable. He pulled out of making solid contact and straightened his arm as he went past the Melbourne player. Great ruckman who gives his all.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

MRP biggest trolls going around... What a joke

I've asked it every time and am yet to get a response from you conspiracy theorists

Why would club doctors, who only work part time at the club, file a false medical report, which if found would see them face sanctions such as deregistration? Most club doctors aren't even bloody supporters of the clubs they work at
Ever dealt with a workers comp doctor? Or remember how good and upstanding the doctors at Essendon were? You are kidding if you think they are the quality profession that doesn't attract corruptible grubs. The medical report doesn't need to be false, it just needs to be an opinion.

Ever dealt with a workers comp doctor? Or remember how good and upstanding the doctors at Essendon were? You are kidding if you think they are the quality profession that doesn't attract corruptible grubs. The medical report doesn't need to be false, it just needs to be an opinion.
That wasn't the point. I explicitly stated that
As I have literally said, how would you corrupt a club doctor who is part time, there to make less money than they would privately, and most likely only there as an addition to their CV.
It also seems you don't understand what a medical report includes...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back