MRP / Trib. Hawkins escapes ban for elbow

Remove this Banner Ad

Christian makes Adrian Anderson from back in the day look like a very good judge.

Suspension roulette has never been more alive and well. I am perplexed that gambling agencies to not have exotic markets based around the citing's and penalties in any given game or quarter with money back guarantees.

I did not even notice the Hawkins incident in the game, but one look at a replay and it was clear where the impact occurred. Seriously how do they get that so wrong? Especially for other incidents seen or missed.

One hundred percent trial by social and mainstream media - and about as useful a guide as to what is really happening as the "Pressure Meter" on Fox Footy or Winviz in the cricket.

Christian makes Adrian Anderson from back in the day look like a very good judge.

The guidelines that Christian follows come directly from Anderson. The way he applies them perhaps not so much.

But I'm not convinced that Anderson's so-called 'reforms' improved the system. It's generally meant lighter sentences all round, except in some particular (and what seem at times to be arbitrary) instances.

The annoying thing is that he clearly doesn't have a pea brain so why does he keep doing it?
Jury still out on the pea bit...

'White line fever', as Mitch says.

One thing he hasn't got IMO... This guy can seriously hurt people in so many ways without using his fists or elbows still doesn't realise it after 14 years...

Cheers Boys!

I'm convinced that's why he just feather touched the ball for his soccered first goal. If he'd swung his foot with any force he might have got done for kicking in danger. The Freo guy's head wasn't that far away, and you know that's the exact kind of rubbish thing Hawkins would get done for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back