MRP / Trib. Hawkins escapes ban for elbow

Remove this Banner Ad

juzcat

All Australian
Sep 15, 2007
Singapore
AFL Club
Geelong
This is incredibly annoying.i hope we are appealing. It looked absolutely accidental to me. It was graded as intentional, Low impact and High Contact

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

When you look at the footage a few times it does look intentional that he threw his elbow, but maybe was aiming at the chest and went high. Probably no way to get off. Ughhh. Big set back as Esava plays foward. Time for Freddy

When you look at the footage a few times it does look intentional that he threw his elbow, but maybe was aiming at the chest and went high. Probably no way to get off. Ughhh. Big set back as Esava plays foward. Time for Freddy

What about Jenkins or Stanley?
How far away are they?

What about Jenkins or Stanley?
How far away are they?
During last nights press conference Scott ruled out Stanley for this week

And reading the injury update last week, I believe they are hoping to give Jenkins's a run in the scratch match this weekend - his first match experience since the season recommenced

During last nights press conference Scott ruled out Stanley for this week

And reading the injury update last week, I believe they are hoping to give Jenkins's a run in the scratch match this weekend - his first match experience since the season recommenced
Was going to be tough with Hawkins, now virtually impossible.
% IS CRITICAL, but could we forfeit this game, lose the 4 points, but % loss not so bad?
Of course not.
Who knows, backs to the wall, we can only hope, but watching what WCE did to the Pies does not inspire any optimism after a shortened recovery.

This is incredibly annoying.i hope we are appealing. It looked absolutely accidental to me. It was graded as intentional, Low impact and High Contact

Frankly, I hope we don't appeal it. There was no provocation, it was just undisciplined. The club should take him to task. It happens too often and each time he laments he needs to show more discipline. He's an integral part of the team and he's let his team mates down - again. And I'm a Hawk fan.

So if esava becomes our permanent full forward and stanley is out then blicavs is rucking a whole game against nic nat. Good lord.
Great we have both Harry and Hendo who can swing by the forward line to help out.

Frankly, I hope we don't appeal it. There was no provocation, it was just undisciplined. The club should take him to task. It happens too often and each time he laments he needs to show more discipline. He's an integral part of the team and he's let his team mates down - again. And I'm a Hawk fan.
Agree. He is like SJ. Critical, undisciplined and almost recalcitrant wrt footy discipline. Can only hope he needed a brief week off with soreness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were consistent we would sack hawkins like we sacked sj. Unless ofcourse that wasnt why we sacked him.
Pretty sure at didn't "sack" Stevie J, especially as he was out of contract

We may not have re-signed him, but that doesn't mean he was sacked

That's my recollection. Time was up, no renewal. Too many frustrations, and Menzel was looking to take over that spot.

Wasn't there something early in his career where he was given 'time out' to get his s**t together? Or am I misremembering?

Wasn't there something early in his career where he was given 'time out' to get his sh*t together? Or am I misremembering?
2007 where he faced a club suspension at the start of the season due to his off field indiscretions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back