Hawkins free to play - Tuggers post your tears here.

I love that Richmond has to deal with injuries now like every other club has to do. Such a charmed run over the last two years when other powerhouse clubs such as Geelong were routinely trotting out lineups missing 12-15 best 22 players and still carving out wins and not choking in preliminary finals.

I hope Joel Selwood ducks a Cotchin tackle so hard that Cotchin's hair peice falls off. Maybe Jack Higgins can wear it like a merkin?

Wait, who am I kidding? Cowardly Cotchin can't tackle lololol

If only that was possible, with an 8/2 finals record guess which team we would choose;)
Imagine thinking that results from the 1920s and 30s had some bearing on today's results. Geelong is 1-0 over Richmond in games that matter in the AFL era.

The melts when we beat them on their cheat ground....

This is going to be glorious!!
We expect Geelong to better an undermanned Richmond this week. After all, this is Geelong's biggest game this year. Hopefully Richmond puts in a better effort than last week though.
The Melts from Geelong supporters should they lose would be awesome, except that most of them will have abandoned their club and the bay, and victories against little Geelong aren't really that important to us anyway. Just another 4 point game.

Can I ask Richmond supporters going to the game to please have some consideration and not cheer for their club. We want Geelong supporters to enjoy the game to and not to feel scared and have to leave until the moment they realise their team will lose.

Imagine thinking that results from the 1920s and 30s had some bearing on today's results. Geelong is 1-0 over Richmond in games that matter in the AFL era.
You’ve already erased the 2017 final grin your mind?

My mistake this one is for you. The 10 wins one definitely isn't. Hasn't stopped the Triggys though.

Imagine thinking a two game winning streak is one of the Tiger's greatest acheivements
I posted in that thread. It just so reminded me of 2008, when you guys were certain the AFL would ensure you won that premiership as well.
The AFL can create rules, manipulate the MRC and influence the umpires, but their executives can't go out and play the Grand Final for you. You'll have to win that one yourselves. That's were I really worry about the Cats, because I'd like to see them go all the way this year.

I love that Richmond has to deal with injuries now like every other club has to do. Such a charmed run over the last two years when other powerhouse clubs such as Geelong were routinely trotting out lineups missing 12-15 best 22 players and still carving out wins and not choking in preliminary finals.

I hope Joel Selwood ducks a Cotchin tackle so hard that Cotchin's hair peice falls off. Maybe Jack Higgins can wear it like a merkin?

Wait, who am I kidding? Cowardly Cotchin can't tackle lololol
You're really, really angry at the Tigers.
Wouldn't have anything to do with a Qualifying final in 2017 that didn't matter, would it?

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I posted in that thread. It just so reminded me of 2008, when you guys were certain the AFL would ensure you won that premiership as well.
The AFL can create rules, manipulate the MRC and influence the umpires, but their executives can't go out and play the Grand Final for you. You'll have to win that one yourselves. That's were I really worry about the Cats, because I'd like to see them go all the way this year.

Weren't you guys certainties last year?

Geelong corruption continues...................

Sucked off by the AFL.

The karma bus is a comin’ down the road!
Sucked off by everyone actually. Thus is the life of an Alpha club such as Geelong.
You're really, really angry at the Tigers.
Wouldn't have anything to do with a Qualifying final in 2017 that didn't matter, would it?
If anger is what you took from my post then I'm afraid you have autism and can't differentiate between emotions.
Lol
Nice try loser
Waiving the white flag already? 1-0 in games that matter lol.

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
We expect Geelong to better an undermanned Richmond this week. After all, this is Geelong's biggest game this year. Hopefully Richmond puts in a better effort than last week though.
The Melts from Geelong supporters should they lose would be awesome, except that most of them will have abandoned their club and the bay, and victories against little Geelong aren't really that important to us anyway. Just another 4 point game.

Can I ask Richmond supporters going to the game to please have some consideration and not cheer for their club. We want Geelong supporters to enjoy the game to and not to feel scared and have to leave until the moment they realise their team will lose.

If you can't beat Norf how do you expect to beat a side above 13th?

Sydney Stack?! lol

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
If you can't beat Norf how do you expect to beat a side above 13th?

Sydney Stack?! lol
Well we have done that a number of times this year. I cant recall Geelong beating any side above them as yet?

As for Sydney we'll let him do his own talking in game time , another great pick up.to add to the Tigers growing star quality depth.

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
So you must be certainties then eh?

It would be disappointing to lose, but if we do we can play the Tugger excuse lottery to make us feel really good about ourselves and ignore the reality of the situation, such as
- Geelong have injuries
- We will smash them on our home ground not their s**t heap
- LOL THAT GAmE WaS IRRELEvAnT :sadface:
- That was Richmond's grand final *lights crack pipe*

TBH for us its just another game, we lose no pressure we're still a game clear with an easy draw to finish off the season. We win and its business as usual. We've been coasting a bit in the last month so who knows how we will turn out one week before the bye in a game that really doesn't mean much in the context of our season. We should win on talent and form so that is the expectation.

Richmond on the other hand could be NINTH after next round with the two Adelaide sides and Freo on their dick. Must win game for them. Lets see if they have the balls to get it done when it matters or if they're the ninthcampaigner of old.

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
We expect Geelong to better an undermanned Richmond this week.

Let the excuses begin

After all, this is Geelong's biggest game this year.

LOLOL No.... youre iirelavent mate. Weve got genuine rivals like Hawforn and Collingwood.
Youve been our bitches since the early 80s, and you know it.
We can erase 1 finals loss to you in one fell swoop.... erasing 40 years of ownership is a whole other story.

Mr Blicavs

Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams

LOLOL.... Not with your precarious grip on 6th spot :$

Mr Blicavs

Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Have you been having trouble sleeping?
You posted at 3.03 am
giphy.gif

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
The Cats supporters are very nervous. A big loss at the MCG could see their season start to unravel. Richmond have nothing to lose and will probably debut some more kids and still win.
Watch for our small players to run rings around the fatter cats, just like in the 2017 Qualifying final.
My favourite parts are Guthrie spudding it up at one minute in and the crowd at the 3/4 time siren at the 6 minute mark. The 2 posters in the first quarter than gave the Catman a hernia were also priceless.

Back