Hawkins is a brain dead flog (with cool gifs :-p)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
We all loved that rushed snap he tried which missed and allowed us to go coast to coast and score seconds later, now that was sweet as Hawkins is one of the biggest arse clowns in the AFL.

However... if you need any more reason to hate this w***er here's 2 more. Watch these blatant pushes from last nights game. He gets away with week in week out with this s**t.

Push 1 - he sees Grimes coming for the mark so tries to push Balta into him.

giphy.gif

Thankfully all he does is push himself out of the contest and nobody is hurt. Balta could have taken a really bad hit from Grimes knee though.

Push 2 - he pushes Balta into Soldo, which is what causes Soldo's knee injury. :mad:

giphy.gif

And Geelong fans wonder why they're hated so much.

Once again, all the talk from their fans about how the Tigers are looked after by the AFL.. yet their only goal in 3 quarters of football wasn't even a goal as their player ran almost 40m without bouncing and the umpires just missed it somehow.

giphy.gif

Receives the handpass at around 48m and kicks it from about 10m out. :think:

* you Hawkins and anyone who defends this moron. He's right up there with Toby Greene in terms of being an utter brain dead *******.

Last edited:

I love how the salty handbaggers are blowing up at the missed 50m penalty where baker infringed the protected zone that cost them the game....

Meanwhile it's all quiet on the western front about old mate running 30 odd metres with no bounce and they get the goal.

Still waiting for the the umps ping porkins for pushing out his opponent in a marking contest.

If a backman from any club did the same to porko we all know the first thing that would happen is the handbaggers would cry like a wounded pig, lead by coach chris "salty" scott and the umps would ping the defender for pushing him out.

We all loved that rushed snap he tried which missed and allowed us to go coast to coast and score seconds minutes later, now that was sweet as Hawkins is one of the biggest arse clowns in the AFL.

However... if you need any more reason to hate this w***er here's 2 more. Watch these blatant pushes from last nights game. He gets away with week in week out with this sh*t.

Push 1 - he sees Grimes coming for the mark so tries to push Balta into him.

giphy.gif

Thankfully all he does is push himself out of the contest and nobody is hurt. Balta could have taken a really bad hit from Grimes knee though.

Push 2 - he pushes Balta into Soldo, which is what causes Soldo's knee injury. :mad:

giphy.gif

And Geelong fans wonder why they're hated so much.

Once again, all the talk from their fans about how the Tigers are looked after by the AFL.. yet their only goal in 3 quarters of football wasn't even a goal as their player ran almost 40m without bouncing and the umpires just missed it somehow.

giphy.gif

Receives the handpass at around 48m and kicks it from about 10m out. :think:

fu** you Hawkins and anyone who defends this moron. He's right up there with Toby Greene in terms of being an utter brain dead *******.
Doesn't he bounce it once though? It's hard to see

Q1. 7:05 in. Blicavs pushes Short in the back...no one says a word. Two hands, nearly gave him whiplash.
They paid the subjective holding the ball in this one , but the trip was ok

1599952996410.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how even being a cheating halfwit he can't even take the simple mark under zero pressure.

giphy.gif

2 things I want from this era of AFL

1. Dangerfield to never get a Premiership medal
2. Hawkins to finally start getting the attention he deserves from the public and umpires.
Never going to happen both maggots are protected species.
How Porkings gets away with this crap is beyond me.
We got absolutely rapped by the umpires on Friday night, it's bloody disgusting.

Especially when you have Bruce jerking off to Dangerflog and the whole Geelong team.
The bias is unbelievable.

To me it says a lot about Hawkins levels of frustration when he doesn't get the ball.....was the reason he was suspended last year, the week before they played us...

Love how even being a cheating halfwit he can't even take the simple mark under zero pressure.

giphy.gif

2 things I want from this era of AFL

1. Dangerfield to never get a Premiership medal
2. Hawkins to finally start getting the attention he deserves from the public and umpires.
Hawkins Pushed Balta into Soldo and #40 pushes Soldo into Balta ... fkng disgraceful

Someone gif their first goal a bit earlier than the 700 meter run by fancy hairstyle guy ... Hawkins again pushes Balta under the ball ... that’s why ball gets out the back and they get that cheat goal ... joke ... I call a protest at vic market tomorrow... who’s with me 👊

To be fair re: how far he ran for their first goal, the interpretation these days (and for many years) has been around number of steps taken, as opposed to distance traveled.

I.e. your more likely to get pinged for "too far" if you essentially jog on the spot for 16 steps, than you are for running 30 metres in 14 steps.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

That free hit ten pin bowling action by Hawkins when he has given up on contesting the ball, how has that completely escaped media attention, and more importantly how has it slipped straight through the MRO?

In a season where the MRO was shown to have wrongly penalised(or referred) no less than three of our players in one match(v Essendon.)

That Grimes mark one in particular, you can see Hawkins take his eye completely off the ball, he realises Grimes is about to mark it and just thinks he’ll have a free go at a dangerous infringement. If the AFL are serious about protecting players from concussions and other potentially serious injuries then deliberately pushing an opponent into traffic should attract a penalty. Clearly it would be a free kick if adjudicated correctly, say in the case of Grimes dropping the mark. But the MRO should also be all over this type of free hit dangerous action where the player has reasoned giving away a free is no penalty because the opponent was taking a mark in any event. It might also be a good idea to say where a player marks and he or his teammate is infringed at the same time, a 50 metre penalty is automatically applied.

As a Richmond supporter I am really now questioning the fairness of the media coverage applied to us this season, but more importantly, the fairness of the MRO in relation to our players. Over the last few rounds I have seen at least about a dozen more clear examples of staging than what the two Richmond players were wrongly punished for by the MRO(later correctly overturned by the tribunal.) One where a player threw his head back with no contact whatsoever, the ump wasn’t fooled and called play on, but where is the media scrutiny for that? The commentators just laughed it off as a funny incident. Meanwhile Dylan Grimes gets a clear high infringement and draws it to the umpire’s attention and the media is all over it.

To be fair re: how far he ran for their first goal, the interpretation these days (and for many years) has been around number of steps taken, as opposed to distance traveled.

I.e. your more likely to get pinged for "too far" if you essentially jog on the spot for 16 steps, than you are for running 30 metres in 14 steps.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

I think we can all see that any interpretation of that based on the number of steps taken is wrong. The rule says you must bounce it after running no more than 15 metres. Nothing to do with club loyalty or this individual adjudication, but it really annoys me this is not properly policed. I can understand where a player runs 16m he might be given the benefit of the doubt, but just about anyone should be able to tell a player running 20+ metres has gone over 15m and this is even without the assistance of 50m lines, goal square markings, the centre square etc to help judge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back