Hawkins off the ball hit, weeks or finals discount?

Remove this Banner Ad

If they've been friends since school, why would he intentionally hit him?

I do have to wonder, why so many people have drawn their pitchforks, when we only have one clip supplied. Once all the evidence is supplied, then lose your sh*t. Right now, it's all just rhetoric and hyperbole and most of you sound unhinged. They're looking at vision now, that we have not seen. Once that vision emerges, then we'll have the full story and you can all make your own judgements.
We have footage of him round arming his opponent off the ball.

If they've been friends since school, why would he intentionally hit him?

I do have to wonder, why so many people have drawn their pitchforks, when we only have one clip supplied. Once all the evidence is supplied, then lose your sh*t. Right now, it's all just rhetoric and hyperbole and most of you sound unhinged. They're looking at vision now, that we have not seen. Once that vision emerges, then we'll have the full story and you can all make your own judgements.
Which showed him intentionally hitting his opponent, off the ball, and high. Exactly as charged.
Personally I hope he plays for the lulz.

Chris Scott is warming up for his weekly whinge on 360?
With the tribunal. You blokes seem to have a vested interest and I can't get access.

Tribunal deliberation conversation:

Person A: OK, so sounds like he's definitely guilty, 1 week yeah?
All: Yeah, sounds right.
Person A: Right, so who's going to tell Gil he's missing a week?
Person B: Not me
Person C: Not me
Person A: Hmm, well I'm not doing it.
Person B: How about we just let him off and no one has to do it?
All: Perfect!

Then whacks Cotchin??
I'd like to think he'd focus on replicating his four-goal haul to give you blokes a genuine sniff. Tough ask with him playing, potentially too big an ask if he's not.
P.S Having dinner, tummy filling up = trolling desire weaning.

With the tribunal. You blokes seem to have a vested interest and I can't get access.
Yeah, it’s only Hawthorn and Richmond fans posting here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it’s only Hawthorn and Richmond fans posting here.
You're the two clubs shitting bricks that Geelong win.

It will be interesting to see what he says he was trying to do with his swinging arm.

And as to sling tackles - don't think I'm quoting the rules. I'm definitely not doing that.
Had another look at Hawkins. Even if it was careless, should be a week. Except it would be unfair given the s**t other players have got away withover the past month. Green should have got 3-4 last week. Geez, its impossible to say the way the AFL goes about it.

Should have at least offered up an excuse that was plausible. What was that bit about pulling his arm AWAY from being held that caused him to swing his (presumably other) arm at schofield. Just sounded like rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back