Discussion Hawks’ corrupt beez voting process

Remove this Banner Ad

I may have finally figured out what TJASTA is on about.

I’ll just state for the record that the reason that I give lowly flogs like yourself the opportunity to vote is that I am an inclusive and generous dictator. It specifically says in your beez voting contract that you are not allowed to reveal that you must vote for me at number one.
Love a despot

1575523071533.png

Power too you Far Kern

I may have finally figured out what TJASTA is on about.

I’ll just state for the record that the reason that I give lowly flogs like yourself the opportunity to vote is that I am an inclusive and generous dictator. It specifically says in your beez voting contract that you are not allowed to reveal that you must vote for me at number one.
Does it make a difference if the beez position I put you in has a 1 in it?

I feel like a cheese cake reference would’ve been good also.

Who am I to dis-a-brie.

I’m provolonely 🙁

I like how you Swissed it up. Perhaps there might be a few holes.

Last edited:
I like how you Swissed it up. Perhaps there might be a few holes.
Can you please fix up my post in your quote, I hadn’t had any coffee yet 🙂

Grrrr, grammatical errors and autocorrect be the bane of my existence.

Also, a blue vein cheese pun may have been fitting 😀

I am the hallouminati!

'Have an Arti' grilled toastie. It is done like the fix you requested.
Legend. I was getting the shakes because of it.

Or was it the lack of Colombian beans coursing through my veins that caused said tremors?

Anyhoo, I’ve had coffee so balance has been restored 😃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legend. I was getting the shakes because of it.

Or was it the lack of Colombian beans coursing through my veins that caused said tremors?

Anyhoo, I’ve had coffee so balance has been restored 😃

Ouch. The sheer mention of the words "Columbian" and "tremors" gave me a nose bleed. I am now up to B60 and counting

Kan you plese fux up me post in your qote, I hadsn’t had ane cofee jet 🙂

Grrrr, grametikal erors and outocorect be the bane of my egstance.

Also, a blue vane chese pun may have ben phiting 😀

I am the hallouminati!
hate it when you get quoted before you have a chance to fix it and someone reposts it, really annoying that you cant change it

Ouch. The sheer mention of the words "Columbian" and "tremors" gave me a nose bleed. I am now up to B60 and counting
Since Colombia gained independence in 1810, it seems English-speakers have inadvertently been trying to rechristen it Columbia with a “u.” And increasingly, this nation of 48 million is letting the world know that it wants its “o” back.
Emilio Pombo and Carlos Pardo launched a campaign and merchandise company called “It’s Colombia Not Columbia” in hopes of correcting the world at large. But three years later, they don’t seem any closer to eradicating the problem.

*tremors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back