Unofficial Preview Hawks 2022 trade targets - news and snippets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same rules in this thread as other years.

This thread is for news of players we are linked to, or snippets from our connected posters to drop regarding our targets.

It’s not for :
  • reviewing or posting about current HFC listed players
  • posting about who you like or who you think we should target
  • how trades might get done
The thread you are looking for to do that is here

I was just pointing out that the report came from Rucci, that’s the amount quoted, and he gets good mail from Port because he’s very close with people in their footy department.

That’s why he would probably know, or at least be “in the know”.

Either way, Amon’s coming and hopefully he gives us value. 👍
You're assuming Port know what was offered. Port may only know what Amon is throwing back at them to see if they give him a monster offer.

Amon in and Impey and Wingard back to full fitness next year hopefully.

Look out.
Hopefully with the addition of Amon it inspires both Wingard and Impey to have a huge 2023. Having those 3 former Port boys happy, fit and firing can only be a good thing and shouldn't be underestimated.

Amon brings great intel.
If he can help C Mac and Ward play with the grunt and smarts of Connor Rozee it can only be a great thing.
Sami Mitchell must be a very happy man today.
His coaching style is going to be very exciting to watch with smart ball users like Amon.

big fish GIF

we got one

Amon brings great intel.
If he can help C Mac and Ward play with the grunt and smarts of Connor Rozee it can only be a great thing.
Sami Mitchell must be a very happy man today.
His coaching style is going to be very exciting to watch with smart ball users like Amon.
Hope he does not teach the Rozzee fall to ground method.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I love about this - Amon reportedly had offers on the table from the reigning premiers and the club he grew up supporting. We still won his services. Even if it was because were were the most lucrative deal - we are still back in the frame for player recruitment. Hats off to McCartney, McKenzie, Mitchell and Collins for helping to put this club back on the path to relevancy.

What I love about this - Amon reportedly had offers on the table from the reigning premiers and the club he grew up supporting. We still won his services. Even if it was because were were the most lucrative deal - we are still back in the frame for player recruitment. Hats off to McCartney, McKenzie, Mitchell and Collins for helping to put this club back on the path to relevancy.
Maybe we’ve finally worked out how to open our wallet?

Maybe we’ve finally worked out how to open our wallet?

I've been pondering this aloud for a while now - this is how you win free agency. If we have finally figured this out after almost a decade I will be thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back