Autopsy Hawks: 30 minutes not enough for 4 points...

Remove this Banner Ad

First half was pretty uninteresting rubbish.

Amazing how players just don’t come to play against some sides.

3rd quarter was good, but little too late.

Bruest the standout for us today.

Fumbling, bumbling effort. Breust fantastic, but little else to be happy about. For the second year in a row we make Majak Daw look like Gary Dempsey FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is every week until Cyril / Popeye come back & without a Full Back, unless we change the way we go about it - which we don’t
Will we?

What do you think we’ll do differently next week?
Bradkli steal your login mate?

It’s a s**t loss, but let’s not make out like it overrides the rest of our season to date.

Great 3rd quarter but insipid first half. Too many passengers today, i could name a few players that i legit didn't notice.

Also Doc needs to learn his place in the team. He so much courage and always gives 100% but he seems to think he is some designated kicker. He took the first kick out of the game and he calls for the ball from Cousins taking a set shot 45m out from goal. Not meaning to single him out because he was far from out worst today but it is frustrating seeing that sort of stuff.

I hope Rough bounces back strong because that was very disappointing from the big man.

Smith, Breust, Hardwick and Impey were so bloody good. Fantastic! I love those boys because they really carried us today. Breust is easily in AA from and the other 3 were in everything today. I may have missed a few more but i loved the performances of these guys so much.

Really missed Shiels late in the game as well, he was really starting to take over the game. Hope he is alright.

Good:

3rd quarter fightback

Sicily is a star (who need McGovern?) – query why we don’t move him forward when we do need a contested mark

Isaac Smith – never stops running

Bad:

First half

James Frawley – Must be dropped. Terrible and slow. Not sure if injuries have slowed him down but career at a crossroads. Bring in Brand.

Constant bombing into the forward line when neither Roughy nor O’Brien can take a contested mark

Very ugly:

Umpiring – cost us 4 goals. Didn’t cost us the match, but disgraceful throughout. Those three had no idea and should never umpire again.

The feral supporters who are calling for Burton to be suspended for a complete accident where he didn’t leave the ground, turned his back and had Higgins run into him.

Next week:

Outs: O'Brien, Frawley, Shiels (injured/rest)
Ins: Shoe, Brand, JOR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back