Hawks become newest interstate minnow privileged enough to play at KP.

Remove this Banner Ad

No such thing as a self aware Hawk.

SRS question have pokie venues been shut down during Covid-19
pokies are all shut, idiots are gambling on horsies and dogs to lose their money. you know the old saying "a fool and his money..."

Hawks are frothing over this haha. Blame yourselves for not being a big draw anymore.
Really? More annoyed about playing Norf are Docklands. They already have the advantage over everyone with playing in front of no crowds and now this.

The more I consider playing down there the more I like it.

Geelong's already $10m in debt and we won't play them down there once crowds are back, so notching up a final win at the Cheat Ground before the Cats go the way of Ford in a couple of years will give us a lovely memory to remember them by. It'll be the last time we beat them with Ablett in the team too!

tenor.gif

The more I consider playing down there the more I like it.

Geelong's already $10m in debt and we won't play them down there once crowds are back, so notching up a final win at the Cheat Ground before the Cats go the way of Ford in a couple of years will give us a lovely memory to remember them by. It'll be the last time we beat them with Ablett in the team too!

tenor.gif
How the heck does Elbowlett go round another season anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't help the Tigers fans leaving early after a big loss. Hawthorn home game so the bottom level looks full
Roughy copped the same... so i shouldnt be surprised really

1590477417233.png

It least it wasnt as bad as Shiels 200th

1590477614656.png

Yep.... you sure do get behind your champions!
At least Roughy kicked a bag on his way out. Just a shame no one was there to see it

Roughy copped the same... so i shouldnt be surprised really

View attachment 881771

It least it wasnt as bad as Shiels 200th

View attachment 881775

Yep.... you sure do get behind your champions!
At least Roughy kicked a bag on his way out. Just a shame no one was there to see it
Don't remember the Shiels one. Was disappointed with the Roughead crowd, although it still would have filled Kardinia Park. No one left early though

Can't help the Tigers fans leaving early after a big loss. Hawthorn home game so the bottom level looks full

50k against the Tigers. Pretty shameful.

Richmond were terrible that year. We all know Tigers supporters are bandwagoners and disappear when they start losing

Yeh let's blame the Tigers.

Must have a slight breeze or an ominous cloud around for the fairweather Mayblooms to stay away from a milestone game.

There you go with that irony again
Im well aware a lot of Hawthorn supporters generally only turn up for big games. There are probably a regular group of 25-30k that will go and then the rest turn up for bigger rival games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back