Hawks become newest interstate minnow privileged enough to play at KP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Must really burn the Hawfie flogs to know that Geelong is the only thing keeping them relevant

Must really sting when your club (via the Costya mafia) finally gets out of debt for the first time in 50 years and barely 3 years later, the club is back in debt to the tune of $10m. Time to consider a merger with WB - at least you'll finally get to shake off that <10 flag minnow status.

Must really sting when your club (via the Costya mafia) finally gets out of debt for the first time in 50 years and barely 3 years later, the club is back in debt to the tune of $10m. Time to consider a merger with WB - at least you'll finally get to shake off that <10 flag minnow status.
We're going to get $15M from the AFL and another free stadium upgrade from the Victorian taxpayer. What's the issue here flog?

We're going to get $15M from the AFL and another free stadium upgrade from the Victorian taxpayer. What's the issue here flog?

Oh is that 'free stadium upgrade' part of Chairman Dan's Belt and Road initiative? Also, that $15m 'get' from the AFL - what's the catch meth-head? Wouldn't think the AFL (who have just been handed a $600m line of credit from banks) would just hand it over without some form of collateral security. Problem is that you don't actually have any assets to put up as collateral.

Oh is that 'free stadium upgrade' part of Chairman Dan's Belt and Road initiative? Also, that $15m 'get' from the AFL - what's the catch meth-head? Wouldn't think the AFL (who have just been handed a $600m line of credit from banks) would just hand it over without some form of collateral security. Problem is that you don't actually have any assets to put up as collateral.
A gift from Uncle Steve you idiot. Now when is the Dingley venture going to get off the ground? :$

A gift from Uncle Steve you idiot. Now when is the Dingley venture going to get off the ground? :$

Uncle Steve doesn't have $15m you dullard and anyway, stop deflecting from your financial woes. Who cares whether we move to Dingley now or in 10 years' time? As far as I'm concerned the money's in the bank to do whatever the HFC chooses and as long as we don't have to go begging to the AFL for funds to keep us afloat I'm happy.

The gift you got was home games at Meth Park in front of empty stadiums. Wow

Do I bump this thread or make a new one when we smash Methlong on their home turf?

giphy.gif

After we kick your arses will you Scatters finally shut the fu** up about home games in Corio and just play at the MCG like all proper Victorian clubs do?

Proper Victorian club. Just lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After we kick your arses will you Scatters finally shut the fu** up about home games in Corio and just play at the MCG like all proper Victorian clubs do?
Your team literally plays home games in Tasmania, I'm not even making that up. How can you call yourself a 'proper Victorian club' when you request to play home games outside of Vic? LOL

Your team literally plays home games in Tasmania, I'm not even making that up. How can you call yourself a 'proper Victorian club' when you request to play home games outside of Vic? LOL

We are the only club truly interested in making our game national. For the good of all states. And for the hip pockets of Victorians.

Its our generosity that builds those new stands in your shithole stadium.

We are the only club truly interested in making our game national. For the good of all states. And for the hip pockets of Victorians.

Its our generosity that builds those new stands in your shithole stadium.

Just get used to heading down the highway.

Been twice. We won both games by 2 points.

Would have loved to have gone again. But then, if I could have gone, the game would have been at the MCG.

Where proper clubs play most of their home games.

MCG was the only one that wanted you. Glenferrie, no. Optus, no, Docklands, no.

The Hawks whole history has been relying on charity. True dentition of a franchise.

Cats on the other hand, train and play on the same ground folthey have had almost 100 years. Have the oldest sports sponsorship and membership in history. True foundation club.

MCG was the only one that wanted you. Glenferrie, no. Optus, no, Docklands, no.

The Hawks whole history has been relying on charity. True dentition of a franchise.

Cats on the other hand, train and play on the same ground folthey have had almost 100 years. Have the oldest sports sponsorship and membership in history. True foundation club.

Noone wanted to play at Glenferie.

Princes Park maybe. I loved that ground.

Looks like pretty much everyone will be coming to to Geelong this year... the meltdowns are going to be epic
The meltdowns will be even bigger next year when Geelong are back to playing home games at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back