Sports GREYS: Gerard, Harrison, Cary

Is Tom a good name or not?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Murder she wrote

image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Procrastinator35 would you like to do a Hawks team next?

Not so much a team or side, as there'd be way too many names in it that have already been covered here already.

But if you allow me the indulgence to cite unusual first names who have represented the Hawks over the years, that haven't been covered & might stretch some people's imaginations, then Yes.... I'd do that.

Not so much a team or side, as there'd be way too many names in it that have already been covered here already.

But if you allow me the indulgence to cite unusual first names who have represented the Hawks over the years, that haven't been covered & might stretch some people's imaginations, then Yes.... I'd do that.

Rayden Tallis

Whatevs mate.

All good.

I get to entitle it tho.

"dumb campaigners who played for Hawthorn over the years" that ok?

Whatevs mate.

All good.

I get to entitle it tho.

"dumb campaigners who played for Hawthorn over the years" that ok?

I'm not so sure that being dumb is a prerequisite for playing for the Hawks....The Mayblooms prior to 1950 & the arrival of John Kennedy Senior? Yes.....The Hawks of post 1950 onwards?....No.

And by the by.....It's Jarryd Rough-head....AKA The Orange-Roughy.

Jordan: Derived from the Hebrew yarden (to flow down, descend). The name is that of the chief river of Palestine, in which Jesus was baptized. Jordan originated as a givenname in the Middle Ages, being bestowed upon those baptized in holy water said to be taken from the JordanRiver.

Back