Sports GREYS: Gerard, Harrison, Cary

Is Tom a good name or not?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed the call for Liam, the name which I have the most real life contributions for. It's a name I think of negatively with real life people. There are 3 at school who give me this impression:

LIAM #1: Intelligent to an extent and relatively friendly but very confident, comes across as full of himself on occasions. Quite loud with cliched comments, feel like he tries hard to be noticed sometimes. Tries hard to be charismatic but it comes across as fake. I'd say that he would frustrate me if I knew him more.

LIAM #2: Extreme try hard who also seems full of himself. Talks about some weird stuff.

LIAM #3: Just an irritating and loud person.

So in summary, people named Liam that i've interacted with are try hards who are very loud. That could be to do with the age of those people though.

However, Liam Picken and Liam Gallagher are great, one is an excellent footballer with lots of heart and the other is a singer who is part of a band which has made some excellent music but probably doesn't have TOO much of a heart.

Last edited:
I missed the call for Liam, the name which I have the most real life contributions for. It's a name I think of negatively with real life people. There are 3 at school who give me this impression:

LIAM #1: Intelligent to an extent and relatively friendly but very confident, comes across as full of himself on occasions. Quite loud with cliched comments, feel like he tries hard to be noticed sometimes. Tries hard to be charismatic but it comes across as fake. I'd say that he would frustrate me if I knew him more.

LIAM #2: Extreme try hard who also seems full of himself. Talks about some weird stuff.

LIAM #3: Just an irritating and loud person.

So in summary, people named Liam that i've interacted with are try hards who are very loud. That could be to do with the age of those people though.

However, Liam Picken and Liam Gallagher are great, one is an excellent footballer with lots of heart and the other is a singer who is part of a band which has made some excellent music but probably doesn't have TOO much of a heart.

I know we are past Liam but I wanted to make this contribution!

We are not past liam.

Srsly... its in the thread title it's live.

Back