Autopsy Hawks fall short against the Swans - Rd 8 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I was green with envy. Young kids taking a risk and trying to find a way to score.
On TV you could totally see the point that they did it around about 7-8 minutes into the 3rd quarter. It’s gotta make you think that if we as fans could all see it happen then did our coaches see it. I don’t know wether it would be more a concern if they didn’t or that we did but just had nothing to counter it.

Claiming it was a sling tackle. Doesn’t look great but the MRP have been all over the shop on that one this season.
"Claiming"??

Lol.

Messenger If I claim you stole money from me and used the evidence that the action of you putting your hand in your pocket was the same as putting stolen money into your pocket, how do you think I'd go in any adjudication hearing? Absurd claim. Tipping and turning a player over is not even remotely close to slinging them. What could he possibly correct in that action? Is he supposed to carefully lay him down? Maybe keep a blanket tucked into his shorts to make sure Rowbottom is comfortable too?

Last edited:
Ralph makes it sounds like a done deal that he will get a week and so we shouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case

in saying that silk does seem to be channeling his anger with some of his tackles - needs to chill a bit

Ralph also for some weird reason made a point of Sicily and Mitchell being top 20 for free kicks as though that makes clarkos comments redundant

it does seem though that the hawks mantra never claim has gone out the window

Need to think how to post this since I got a holiday for a mod taking something out of context

Several players will never be dropped unless they suffer career ensing injuries. I AM NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE GO AND HUNT THEM DOWN.

Endeavour in the game was better than previous weeks, still way off though. Had more scoring shots, but innacuracy cost us.

Worpel was a lot better than he has been this year.
Brooksby looked good. Reminded me of wayde skipper

Claiming it was a sling tackle. Doesn’t look great but the MRP have been all over the shop on that one this season.
Wasn't that one awarded hploding the ball? Was it Hardwick who got a free given against him for a dangerous tackle directly front of goal in the 1st which resulted in a goal to Parker? Had he been charged also?

Its borderline whether his head even hit the ground.

He put him down on his side not his front or back. His shoulder definitely hit the ground first and they call it careless conduct and high contact.

Let's not forget Selwood for nothing a few weeks ago for a good old fashioned coathanger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Claiming"??

Lol.
"Claiming"??

Lol.

Messenger If I claim you stole money from me and used the evidence that the action of you putting your hand in your pocket was the same as putting stolen money into your pocket, how do you think I'd go in any adjudication hearing? Absurd claim. Tipping and turning a player over is not even remotely close to slinging them. What could he possibly correct in that action? Is he supposed to carefully lay him down? Maybe keep a blanket tucked into his shorts to make sure Rowbottom is comfortable too?

Oh, I wondered what that was about. I’m not claiming he slung the player.

Take a nice deep breath.

It's kind of embarrassing on both sides. Coaches shouldn't be saying things like that despite how true it is. He's just coming off as an old and angry man and is giving the media more ammo to use against him.

And not for the first time. But he seems to have a hide as thick as an elephant.

Pridham is a rent-a-quote flog though. He’s professionally indignant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back