2038 - Tanner Hodge, Sonny Frawley^*, Will Roughead

2039 - Rocky Franklin^, Baker Brown, Bobby Lewis, Billy Birchall

2040 - Thomas Shiels, Albie Duryea

2041 - Sullivan Stratton, Bailey Brown

**Eligible for Port Adelaide also.
^ Eligible for Sydney Swans also.
^*Eligible for Melbourne also.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that if you’re coming in here to poke fun at a name, or make a lewd joke at the expense of a kids name.....that you’re making that joke about someone’s child who may be reading here.

The aim of this thread is to keep a catalogue of possible father sons for future years, not to make fun of past or current player’s kid’s names.

i think Louis Thompson made a bigfooty account and was keen for insight from the bigfooty scout community, i think he is in next years group playing for Bendigo i believe and a Hawks supporter. (mentioned 2021 being his draft year) also mentioned he is quite skinny

Last edited:
i think Louis Thompson made a bigfooty account and was keen for insight from the bigfooty scout community, i think he is in next years group playing for Bendigo i believe and a Hawks supporter. (mentioned 2021 being his draft year) also mentioned he is quite skinny
North supporter but I'd say I support the only team that can take me father son.
Dad's a car salesman, he's learning fast.
Good kid good family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find this real weird and a little creepy.

Talking about potential footballers who can't even walk or talk. Perhaps stick to kids who play football and have actually shown any interest in playing football.

How you know ages and names of all ex and current players children is a bit unsettling.

Talking about potential footballers who can't even walk or talk. Perhaps stick to kids who play football and have actually shown any interest in playing football.

How you know ages and names of all ex and current players children is a bit unsettling.
Overreaction to the extreme.

You do realise all this info is publicly available, even mostly from the Club itself?

Can sort of see what you mean. It is a bit odd. But if the club gave us ANY decent info on NGA and FS possibilities (of a footballing age), threads like this might not happen. And as Mr P says, it's all gathered from the public domain anyway.

It’s a simple log of names at this point.

It Tom Graham were a chance for us don't we have to do paperwork for F/S before hand? So if he is drafted by anyone tonight it will not be under F/S rules.

Maybe like with Lachie Langford if we are interested we don't nominate him to keep him under the radar a little.

Tom was going to be playing for Box Hill this year. Maybe if he doesn't get drafted he may rejoin there.

It Tom Graham were a chance for us don't we have to do paperwork for F/S before hand? So if he is drafted by anyone tonight it will not be under F/S rules.

Maybe like with Lachie Langford if we are interested we don't nominate him to keep him under the radar a little.

His draft year was a couple of years ago and we didn't nominate him then.

He's 20 years old now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back