Injury Hawks Injury Updates & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

SuperSic

All Australian
Oct 16, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was looking for somewhere to discuss the new injury report and some of the players we are expecting to welcome back soon, but couldn't find a dedicated thread so I decided to make one. Hopefully we can use this thread to keep on top of injury updates and talk about how trash the BUPA recovery report is each week!

I was glad to hear that Chad's hamstring was only minor, hopefully they don't rush him back.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear that Scrimshaw and McEvoy are expected to be fit for round 14, they are both huge ins. Birch continues to be a mystery man.

Really hoping Minchington can get on okay run at it too, I reckon he could be a Poppy replacement but will need to stay fit if he wants to stay on the list long enough to prove that. Should return this week to the VFL I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is out Indefinitely, so i am guessing another set back?
he's been listed as indefinite for most if not all of the year on the injury report

The club gives away as much as it needs to in these updates.

It probably doesn't help to give the opposition completely unfiltered access to everything that goes on. Contrary to what Travis Cloke said, I think they talk a lot of smoke and shadows behind the windows.

What is happening with Ryan Schoenmakers? We could do with a proper full forward.

Has been cooked for a couple of years now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back