CaptainPorks

Senior List
Nov 9, 2005
Darren Jarman's Left Sock
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Barnawartha North
I’m stuck overseas and just paid my $190 for an annual streaming pass, which felt a bit sharp by the way, but I’ve not received any instructions on how to access vision.

Has anybody else had experience with this? I presumed I’d receive a login to something. Timing’s not ideal... any help extremely appreciated. Thanks

I’m stuck overseas and just paid my $190 for an annual streaming pass, which felt a bit sharp by the way, but I’ve not received any instructions on how to access vision.

Has anybody else had experience with this? I presumed I’d receive a login to something. Timing’s not ideal... any help extremely appreciated. Thanks

Mine automatically rolls over each year around November so its not been an issue for me, but others have reported that it takes a bit of time to get all the emails/codes etc when you sign up, maybe a few days?

As for the price, it’s about the same as just subscribing to the WatchAFL service directly, but you are supporting the club. I reckon it’s pretty decent value.

Mine automatically rolls over each year around November so its not been an issue for me, but others have reported that it takes a bit of time to get all the emails/codes etc when you sign up, maybe a few days?

As for the price, it’s about the same as just subscribing to the WatchAFL service directly, but you are supporting the club. I reckon it’s pretty decent value.
Thanks so much Rhayader. Yes I’m now fearing the couple days for emails & codes... I really assumed it would be immediate, but I’ve just proven to myself once again to be the ass in assume!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back