Hawks Intra-club match

Remove this Banner Ad

play on

Club Legend
Mar 2, 2001
The Hawks will play an Intra-club practice match on the 8th Feb at 4.00 PM, at Optus Oval. You may already know this, but in case you didn't, I just thought I would let you know.

Is Chicky a.k.a "Stumpy", "Chicken Nugget", "Gimp" likely to play?

Seeming I'll have to come straight from school, I'll probably get there around 4.30.

The Hitman

Originally posted by Chris_23

:D

You will find us standing around the Half Forward Flank in front of the weird shaped grandstand (between the Legends and Heatley stands).

See you there I need a footy fix, will arrive round 3.45pm I've just realised I can't go to Collingwood pre season game. Bucks weekend, who has a Bucks weekend? What ever happen to the one drunken night? How is my liver to cope? How many batteries does my portable tv need for one full game? Can I get receiption at Flinders Golf club? The hassles you go through when you friends don't barrack for Hawthorn.

P.S- Rico does this put us to the fence seats for our wheelchairs since we're the oldest???

You got it chalky , checked blankets , thermos et al ........elt will bring the brolly and Chris supplies the scones and jam !!!!

....the wild bunch eh !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the game is at 6PM, I should be able to get from Vic park to Optus before the start of play. I hope your info is right.

Practice Match Time

I rang the club today and they confirmed the start time as 5pm not 6pm. The game is still at Optarse Oval on 8th Feb.

Like bootsie said, the game is definitely at 5PM on Friday. I should be back from Lakes Entrance in time - so I will meet you guys on the standing room area beneath the Hawthorn Stand (I don't care what they call it now, we paid for the bloody thing).

This is the first time I've felt confident about a Hawks victory at Elliott's shame for over a decade! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back