Autopsy Hawks lose to *

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrible skills, terrible forward line.

James Worpel and Jarman Impey, thank you for trying.

Go at it.

Hopefully a journalist asks some selection questions post game to Clarko because i want answers.

We dropped our best contested mark inside 50 that creates contests at least some of time (low bar but more than i can say for the rest of our forwards) so that we could move our best defender forward. All so we could bring in Brand who is yet to prove he is a regular best 22 player.

Also Smith needs to get a baking from our actual leaders. 4 and a half minutes to go in the game with 3 goals the difference and he half hearts a contest and just falls to the ground and not chase. That is pathetic from a 'leader' at the club.

Hopefully a journalist asks some selection questions post game to Clarko because i want answers.

We dropped our best contested mark inside 50 that creates contests at least some of time (low bar but more than i can say for the rest of our forwards) so that we could move our best defender forward. All so we could bring in Brand who is yet to prove he is a regular best 22 player.

Also Smith needs to get a baking from our actual leaders. 4 and a half minutes to go in the game with 3 goals the difference and he half hearts a contest and just falls to the ground and not chase. That is pathetic from a 'leader' at the club.
Finn Maginness is touted to go first round. 🧐

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We couldn't kick to our forwards advantage
Our forwards couldn't take a mark
We couldn't lay a tackle
Our defenders let them take uncontested marks inside 50

Impey can hold his head high. Not many others tonight.

Time to hit the draft, rather than top-up.

Great idea to play Brand when you’ve already got Frawley, O’Brien and Sicily in defence. Completely lost it at the selection table.
The only positive is hopefully all the people screaming for Sicily forward can now finally give up on it. The dude is a star defender, one of the best in the game. Never ever shown he is anything close to that as a forward. Please leave him down back forever Clarko!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back