Hawks photos help

Remove this Banner Ad

MoscowHawk

Team Captain
Jul 6, 2011
Warsaw, Poland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Looking for some assistance from Hawk bretheren to find photographs of several players.

The back story is that I'm based in Russia for work, and coming back to Australia this xmas. I'd like to get a set of Russian nesting dolls custom made for my dad with Hawks players drawn on.
Similar to these:

boston-celtics-350x350.jpg

There are 5 dolls in all so I'm going to put:
Leigh Matthews
Dermott Brereton
Jason Dunstall
Shane Crawford
Luke Hodge

Other than Hodge, I'm having trouble finding clear, decent quality images of the players so the artist can draw them. I need photos where the players' faces are up close and clearly identifiable.

If anyone has a link to some decent photos of the players, I'd be greatly thankful!

Cheers.

Not much help to you MoscowHawk but I remember someone on Bigfooty posting a picture of merchant selling AFL Matryoshka dolls in some Eastern European country. Was quite surprised to see Aussie rules merchandise in an Eastern European marketplace. We aren't exactly a global brand!

Not much help to you MoscowHawk but I remember someone on Bigfooty posting a picture of merchant selling AFL Matryoshka dolls in some Eastern European country. Was quite surprised to see Aussie rules merchandise in an Eastern European marketplace. We aren't exactly a global brand!

I saw some in the Czech Republic once. Was either Collingwood or Carlton. Can't recall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back