Autopsy Hawks pile on the points v Suns - Rd 14 , 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to watch Roughy at the moment - timing not there at all and getting manhandled week by week by some real rubbish. Like an aging gunfighter being called out by anyone with a gun.

You just spurred me to give "Unforgiven" another spin. Great movie.

The footage from this game needs to be exorcised by a priest, doused with sanitiser, coated by petrol, lit on fire and then extinguished by being pissed on.

The ashes then should be buried, dug up, exorcised again, sprayed with Glen 20, put into a box and then loaded into a safe, strapped to a nuclear rocket, shot out into space and detonated in another galaxy.

Apart from that, did you enjoy the game? :)

Return to finals would be nice, if it happens I won't be expecting much, looks like we lack the killer instinct. Would be good for some youngsters to get a run in finals though.

During the last three weeks the conversion rate has been really poor kicking more behinds than goals. I think it’s time to bring Mark Williams back to the club for some goal kicking practice. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like I'm beating a dead horse by coming into these threads every week and saying our I50 efficiency needs work. Won't say it's because the game was in Tas as we've had this problem ever since the Melbourne game.

Won the I50s comprehensively but had 31 shots from 57 entries for 54% efficiency. Not good enough.

*puts captain obvious hat on*

We just need to work on turning our I50s into goals and we will destroy teams.

Flying to London from a week in Paris in a few hours
To get up at 5.45am to watch that, no wonder my wife thinks I’m crazy!

I just let my young son wake me up these days, and then watch from there—which in this case was the 20min mark of the final quarter.

Feel like I'm beating a dead horse by coming into these threads every week and saying our I50 efficiency needs work. Won't say it's because the game was in Tas as we've had this problem ever since the Melbourne game.

Won the I50s comprehensively but had 31 shots from 57 entries for 54% efficiency. Not good enough.

*puts captain obvious hat on*

We just need to work on turning our I50s into goals and we will destroy teams.
54% is actually a great conversion rate, it was our accuracy that was the issue

Only heard parts on the radio while I was cleaning our sewage treatment tank (yeah, fun times). Did the ground staff put the goal posts in the wrong place or something?

We are pretty to tough to watch at times at the moment .

Got the win , got some decent % and kept a side to 2 goals after 1/4 time. I know they also kicked poorly but if we finish better that’s a 70pt win.

Would really like to see us put a few sides away early . We really seem sluggish and make pretty hard work of games at the start. We could have easily been 4-5 goals down at 1/4 time today .

We look to have very decent scope to improve , but reality is this may actually be our standard .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back