Media Hawks star not going anywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

It has been revealed today by LoonMedia that despite many offers from other clubs, East Side Hawks star Loonerty isn't going anywhere.

"I had a good long think about leaving the club given some of the offers I received but after talking with Loonerty, it reassured me that the East Side is the place for me." said Loonerty.

Hawks captain Loonerty said he was thrilled to hang on to veteran Loonerty.

"Loonerty is a very important member of the East Side Hawks and has earned two All SFA place while at the club. It would have been devastating to lose him to another side and I'm very glad he decided to stay."

Loonerty says he looks forward to improving on the efforts of the last two seasons at the Hawks which have seen losses in the Grand Final and Preliminary final respectively.

"It's been a tough two years but I think we're right on the cusp of that Premiership glory. I have full faith in Loonerty and the Leadership Group that we will improve next season and go all the way."

In a league where moves come thick and fast, this retention will be a huge boost for Loonerty and the Hawks.

It has been revealed today by LoonMedia that despite many offers from other clubs, East Side Hawks star Loonerty isn't going anywhere.

"I had a good long think about leaving the club given some of the offers I received but after talking with Loonerty, it reassured me that the East Side is the place for me." said Loonerty.

"Loonerty is a very important member of the East Side Hawks and has earned two All SFA place while at the club. It would have been devastating to lose him to another side and I'm very glad he decided to stay."

Loonerty says he looks forward to improving on the efforts of the last two seasons at the Hawks which have seen losses in the Grand Final and Preliminary final respectively.

"It's been a tough two years but I think we're right on the cusp of that Premiership glory. I have full faith in Loonerty and the Leadership Group that we will improve next season and go all the way."

In a league where moves come thick and fast, this retention will be a huge boost for Loonerty and the Hawks.

Worst use of the label “star” since Tyrone Vickery

So Loonerty starts a thread about Loonerty speaking with Loonerty, where Loonerty convinced Loonerty to remain a Hawk...

This place has everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#ant555stoppinghawksfromwinningflagssinceseason4

Did you in all of the other seasons since S4?
I can only stop you winning a GF if I was playing in a Final that could knock you out. So far in finals I am 3-1 against the Hawks.

True.....

Unless I am unexpectedly elected !!

I hear United Australia are looking for candidates although then you would have to take a back seat behind Clive.

I hear United Australia are looking for candidates although then you would have to take a back seat behind Clive.

I believe he is currently sitting in those seats as well. And those on the other side of the house. And the ones spilled outside the chambers...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back