Hawks tattoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys

I'm looking at getting a tatt of a hawk, i haven't decided if i want the logo or just a hawk with a small amount of text under it. Need some ideas and suggestions. Also if you have a hawk tattoo, post a pic :)

Cheers

footy tattoos are a hard one

I was looking at getting a hawks one also but after much study I found out that 85% of people with sports teams tattoo are declared bogan...

but if you get one i suggest just the animal not the logo then its still a hawk but if wont be bogan

eagle-tattoo-2.gif

I like this design you could definatly incorperate hawk colours or writing either one

footy tattoos are a hard one

I was looking at getting a hawks one also but after much study I found out that 85% of people with sports teams tattoo are declared bogan...

but if you get one i suggest just the animal not the logo then its still a hawk but if wont be bogan
Hahaha yea I was thinking that, I'm leaning towards just a hawk in brown n gold colours. Don't plan on getting anything too big, but I might have a play around with that design and see what i can come up with. The reason I'm looking away from the logo also is because its probably a common one and i don't really want something that 10000 other people have.

Cheers.

quick alterations I did to it. Looks classy and respectable but still has the hawthorn name and colours to it

eagletattoo2copy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

let me know when they come up with a needle-free way of doing tattoos and I'll join ya :eek:
Spud, I hate needles, but the pain is minimal...unless you're a dumbass like me and opt for something on the ribs.

Spud, I hate needles, but the pain is minimal...unless you're a dumbass like me and opt for something on the ribs.

Haha i hear ya mate. Not really the pain that concerns me, moreso just the thought of the needle. But as others have mentioned previously, 'cause it doesn't look like a standard surgical needle that fear might not be as bad.

That said, I wouldn't want to be sitting there for hours upon hours though, a quick in and out would be good for a first try. Will make a note not to get the ribs done Galon, cheers :)

Loving most of the designs by the way guys, they look awesome! If you can hold out til late September you can get the '08 + '10 double :D

Haha i hear ya mate. Not really the pain that concerns me, moreso just the thought of the needle. But as others have mentioned previously, 'cause it doesn't look like a standard surgical needle that fear might not be as bad.

That said, I wouldn't want to be sitting there for hours upon hours though, a quick in and out would be good for a first try. Will make a note not to get the ribs done Galon, cheers :)

Loving most of the designs by the way guys, they look awesome! If you can hold out til late September you can get the '08 + '10 double :D

Mine above was 3 hours, one sitting and was my first. Im not a huge fan of needles, but its totally different. One way to describe it is think of having sunburn, and then scratching it. Its bearable. By the end of that I was a bit sore, but I would go back tomorrow if I really wanted something, so it's not that bad. I was a lot more worried before I went but it was all good in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back