News Hawks team up with iiNet

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4742/newsid/149293/default.aspx

Hawthorn Football Club has joined forces with Australia’s second largest DSL Internet Service Provider iiNet, today announcing a three-year partnership agreement.

The partnership will see iiNet feature prominently on the back of the Hawks’ guernsey and on the new 2013 range of Hawks’ apparel.

Hawthorn Football Club CEO Stuart Fox has welcomed iiNet as a Principal Partner to the Club and looks forward to a successful partnership.

“We are delighted to have an organisation the calibre of iiNet partnered with the Club, as the close synergies between our respective brands makes for a great fit and will deliver wide-reaching benefits for both organisations,” Fox said.

Big signing, now hopefully hawks members get a discount on iinet services ;)

FancyNancy

All Australian
May 26, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Hawthorn
sad to see HSBC go, they've been around for about 10 years and through some of the tougher years too.
Thanks to them for their support

Hand

Don't think, Do.
May 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Geez sucks to see HSBC go, their logo looked great on our guernseys. I don't think iinet is a company that would pay us $10 million over 4 years..Maybe the Tasmania logo will come off the front to make way for another company?

Synergies! Synergies here!

Get 'em while they're hot, right between our respective brands...yep, synergies, right here, folks...

PNess

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2003
Earth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Happy to see HSBC go. Banked with them and they suck the big one!! Will be happy to never have a bank associated with the club I love!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkers

Cancelled
Feb 18, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Happy to see HSBC go. Banked with them and they suck the big one!! Will be happy to never have a bank associated with the club I love!

iiNet are no better as a company

Remove this Banner Ad

Back