F Hanrahan Lewis Brockman
H Downie Jeka Bruest

R McEvoy Maginness McEvoy
C Omeara Wingard Phillips
H Impey Frost Scrimshaw
B Hardwick Hartigan Day

I Koschitze Moore D-Barrass Howe
Jaith Cousins Shiels Greaves

Awesome! i can't wait to see a few of the young boys pressing for spots in a real match.
Any idea if we will be able to access the stream after work? hopefully i will get a chance to watch some live.

ps i think it's a good idea, a lil reward to the members with this sort of content! bravo!

WFH. 10-30 to 12-30 lunch break

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we take the membership just desserts to another thread?

I kinda hope we get the 6.20~ team release tonight- one of my favourite things during the season is the discussion around ins and outs (despite the bashing of a few).
I think we'll get to see Finn and Jeka take on some big roles in the rezzies game, and hopefully people like Downie and Moore take on big roles in the firsts

This is a preseason game preview thread. All the membership rewards talk and grievances about not having access to the stream have been removed.

I know it sounds harsh, but the stream is a service you need to pay for in the shape of a membership.

Let’s keep this thread to discussion about the game.

Guys, I'd imagine there'd be a replay I can watch? I'm a member but cannot watch live tomorrow, and am hoping I could just watch a replay when I get home from work.

I'd appreciate any info anyone may have regarding this. Thank you in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back