Game Day Hawks v Eagles, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was pretty happy with that. We’re not going to be threatening this year regardless and the effort was 100% there. Big development game for the younger players. I would have been annoyed if Burgs had gone the safe option there at the end; you’re better off practising for the do-or-die option as much as possible.

Disappointing loss but not the end of the world, young players stood up, very different to the waste that was last week.

Hope no one blames Cegs, didn't have his kicking boots today but is very important for us.

Impey was great. I'll take todays effort. Well done lads vs the reigning Premiers lets not forget. Set shot kicking practice everyone, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sooner we draft more young talent the better. I’m sick of everyone giving players a pass because he is good
For a late draft pick or is good seeing they are just learning afl. Hitting the talent pools of the draft with higher draft picks pushes these lads out quickly! While we put a fight on we were scared to win. Trying to preserve a 1 point lead where we couldn’t even hold possession to chip it around was stupid. I rather we attacked and
Copped it then play like we did late.
So with a tight lose to a top 4 contender the first thing you jump to is a negative take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back