Preview Hawks v Giants - Rd 15, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the team played an even game. Will be interesting to see how burgers pulls up. Could it be:

Out: Burgoyne
In: Ceglar

Or

Out: Burgoyne, TOB
In: Cousins (or TBC pending BHFC game), Ceglar

The port win was crucial for us and the Adelaide second half was a turning point insofar as momentum. Tassie is tassie, however happy to kick the last two and get a deserving 9 goal win. I didn’t think GC were that bad.

Every game means something for us, however this is easily our greatest test this season. I wouldn’t just say season defining, however moreso a reflection of where the playing group is at. Belief is restored following Ronke and the Gabba.

Massive massive contest.

KOLOKOTRONIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though Langford wasn't great we need more leg speed in the forward half of the ground. So I think he'll stay. I understand Clarkson wanting to give Impey a run in the midfield and even in defense, but when we are lacking speed and forward 50 pressure it would be nice to see Impey play as a small forward from time to time.

IN: Ceglar

OUT: Burgoyne

B: Hardwick, Frawley, Stratton

HB: Burton, Sicily, Impey

C: Henderson, Mitchell, Smith

HF: O'Brien, Gunston, Duryea

F: Puopolo, Roughead, Breust

R: McEvoy, O'Meara, Shiels

INT: Langford, Ceglar, Morrison, Howe

I’m not sure what Cameron did wrong then, both players going in different directions!!!!! Was that egg head Derwayne? He is gonski!
Now we need that gun Kelly to have a hamstring awareness and we’re set!

Burgoyne won’t play next week so, in comes Cegs and let’s stretch them in F50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back