Preview Hawks v Tigers featuring Sam Mitchell's 300th - Sun 24 July 2016, 3.20pm @ MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badesumofu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Roger Federer
Usually when a player is going to debut in a Sunday game the club announce that he's playing when they name the squad. So I reckon at this point it isn't the plan for Kurt to play, but I'm glad to see his form rewarded with a place in the 25.

Badesumofu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Roger Federer
Why do you jump to such conclusions?
Nothing which has been reported implicates JOR, except for a Sydney Swans reporter trying to spread some blame.

I don't understand.

It's quite baffling to me the way that some 'supporters' are so willing to jump to these sorts of conclusions about our players based on nothing. Especially the way some posters want to keep repeating the phrase 'down an alley' - it doesn't sound like much of anything if you just say 'walking down the street' instead.

I'm not sure you know what defame means.

This is closer to defamation than my comments.

I would hope that the club would be taking my line of thinking i.e smells a bit a fishy but you will be given the benefit of the doubt rather than unconditionally backing him without questioning why he was in that position in the first place. You're welcome to respond but for the sake of other people in the forum I am not going further engage this topic.
Mate, it's you who doesn't understand what 'defamation' is; &, where your original post puts you with regard to 'defamation'.

For the sake of the forum, you shouldn't continue on the same track, but that doesn't mean that you can't contribute, just keep it either factual or without names.

Litherland was poor last week and would be very lucky to hold his spot.
What why do people keep saying that i rewatched the game multiple times. That game was one of Litherlands best defensive efforts he did a lot covering for us in defence. Yes he had a low possession count but that wasn't his role. I think we go in unchanged

What why do people keep saying that i rewatched the game multiple times. That game was one of Litherlands best defensive efforts he did a lot covering for us in defence. Yes he had a low possession count but that wasn't his role. I think we go in unchanged
Went in hard against buddy for that ground ball, really hard

Wasn't the only time he went hard at the ball and man. Was a great game defensively
He got given a job you'd think he's a good chance for another run.

Will be interested to see if he does stay and what kind of role he gets.

Perfect chance to get their early and support our kids
FB_IMG_1469104986218.jpg

Oct 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hartung not even emergency 2 weeks in a row not a great sign...DO people think this could be a sign they are looking for other options for best 22 come finals? Or just confidence/form/working on his game?

Last edited:
Hartung not even emergency 2 weeks in a row not a great sign...people think this could be a sign they are looking for other options for best 22 come finals? Or just confidence/form/working on his game?
Which people?

Please name the other people so as to add weight or verify commentary.

Mitchell19

Senior List
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Which people?

Please name the other people so as to add weight or verify commentary.
Given the question mark at the end of that sentance I'm pretty sure the poster was asking "DO people think" not implying it was a commonly held belief.

I have to admit I wondered something similar myself as I thought I'd read reports he was more than ok for Box Hill.

Given the question mark at the end of that sentance I'm pretty sure the poster was asking "DO people think" not implying it was a commonly held belief.

I have to admit I wondered something similar myself as I thought I'd read reports he was more than ok for Box Hill.
It can't be a question & a statement. Easy fix.

Choose one.

dipper86

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2004
Dimmeys
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea SSC Napoli

Most only remember his brain fart moment in the last walking the ball over the boundary line

Chubberson

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 12, 2011
radelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hartung is a complete liability when the heat is on atm. Struggles to make good decisions in congestion, lacks vision and is fumbly over the ball. Similar to Lewis Taylor except Lewis Taylor is a better footballer at the moment. I hope the kid comes good but I'd be very surprised if he played finals.

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Hartung is a complete liability when the heat is on atm. Struggles to make good decisions in congestion, lacks vision and is fumbly over the ball. Similar to Lewis Taylor except Lewis Taylor is a better footballer at the moment. I hope the kid comes good but I'd be very surprised if he played finals.

When he plays well he tends to be in the Top 5 on the ground, he just needs to turn his bad games into mediocre ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back