Preview Hawks v Tigers featuring Sam Mitchell's 300th - Sun 24 July 2016, 3.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
talk with your own opinions not that of others.
id have hartung, O'Rouke, Howe, Shoey, TOB, Stewart/Lovell and Langers ahead of him

if you want to talk further message no more for the thread.

Stating what the only people that matter think.

When did you become a mod?

In case you didn't know Billy, Langers, Lovell, Stewart are Mids.
Thankfully here's available.... I'd hate to have relied on Schoey or Dan last week.

I still don't think TOB is ready to play finals in 2016, So I'm curious to see how Clarko lines up if our best 22 is avalaiable in finals ( Roughead aside obviously)

I went on the Sydney Board last week, just to say that I found an article that they might like to read on Tommy Mitchell and they said I was trolling and deleted my post. Sydney Board is hostile environment
Very touchy indeed although I have learnt that advertising the fun you have there seems to increase your punishment

...(but it was still worth it!!)

Too all the people who said i was a dick and idiot ect for wanting litherland dropped and saying thank god im not in selection

Thank god he is dropped

Have you ever been like wrong, man?

You're a champ!

Average possessions per game for players over 250 games.. all time..

Player Team Years # Games Ave.
Greg Williams GE/SYD/CARL 1984-1997 6721 250 26.88
Dane Swan Collingwood 2003-2016 6928 258 26.85
Sam Mitchell Hawthorn 2002-2016 7864 299 26.3
Had a bit of a chickle when I went to that stats site. Saw Kevin Bartlett has almost 2000 more kicks than anyone one else. Who said he was always looking to pass up a shot on goal.

Mitchell's fast twitch fibres are in his brain. Similar to Darren Jarman insofar as how much time he has. Jarman was at another level though skill wise. Sammy though has Jarman covered overall. I never thought I would say that in my lifetime.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Skill wise very similar credentials to Jarman. Jarman was of course the stronger and longer kick. Mitchell way more consistent.

Had a bit of a chickle when I went to that stats site. Saw Kevin Bartlett has almost 2000 more kicks than anyone one else. Who said he was always looking to pass up a shot on goal.

Didn't get the nick name :Hungry," for nothing. Closest to him would be Boomer, who would also do the nick name "Hungry," proud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This time of year is when the pressure starts building, clubs start thinking finals and this year with how close the 8 is those that can't focus on the now will end up in the bottom half of the 8
Our club should be in the best position to focus on the now with their experience. Keep our eyes on tomorrow and get the job done, no injuries or suspensions and let everyone else look at the hawks two games clear. Let that fear start to settle into the bellies that the Hawks will get it done again.

don't stress all those with one brown eye and one gold eye went to training on thurs the lads looked sharp and and the bottom 6 of the tigers total no more 20 games. we are 1.5 goals a qtr better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back