Game Day Hawks vs Crows in Tasmania, R6 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that we have the four points in the bank, we really need to address how we allowed a poor side with exactly one weapon (excellent clearance/contested work) to dictate how we played for almost the entire match.

At some point we needed to take control and get things on our term. Either possess the ball, or carve them up with disposal. Instead we spent the whole match playing into their hands and trying to beat them at their own game and just barely managed it.

So does my secretary .... joking.
I have an admin lady in Melbourne for that. Is inundated with work. I ask to do something and never an issue. Everyone else, you are able to action that yourself 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could appreciate more it if we played a genuine finals contender. I'm glad we won but completely dissatisfied with how we played. It wasn't good enough
I can't see you being too satisfied with many wins then. Games of AFL are not just given to you, regardless of a difference in talent levels. The good teams just grind these wins out and bank the 4 points. It's what Collingwood did last year and it very nearly paid off with a GF appearance.

You told me not to get upset ha ha 😶‍🌫️
Adam Sandler Shut Up GIF

I can't see you being too satisfied with many wins then. Games of AFL are not just given to you, regardless of a difference in talent levels. The good teams just grind these wins out and bank the 4 points. It's what Collingwood did last year and it very nearly paid off with a GF appearance.

I've been very satisfied with our other wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back