Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks will kick their ass

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bwahaha. it was the umps fault. LMAO!. Maybe your handbaggers are just 5H1T? :poo::D
Ummm, it was you blokes complaining about the “bullshit rushed behind rule” tho. :$
See -
Cats were only in the game because of a bullshit rushed behind call.
Gee wizz, is being assured of a finals spot today really has upset you I see. :)

Its always someone else's fault when you're a Geelong fan/player/coach. Internal culture is now a shambles.
Awww, you’re just bitter you haven’t “ended our season” like you’d hoped.

anyone got a Gif of Narkles one handed handball
Quite a bit of skill to be able to deliver a handball when1 arm is being tackled
I would love to see how its done
You just saw it you dumb campaigner. :tearsofjoy:

it is a bit stressful. No more room in the trophy cabinet :p:Do_O
"Fear" is what I glean from that post..... It will be the ultimate troll with you plebs beating us twice during the H&A, but us knocking you out in the finals, when it "matters". :D

"Fear" is what I glean from that post..... It will be the ultimate troll with you plebs beating us twice during the H&A, but us knocking you out in the finals, when it "matters". :D

That would sound familiar to you...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know a bad batch of meth has hit Corio when this DH turns up.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol.....We remember well about teaching the handbags in games that matter!

The trend continues it would seem.

Seems like saturday was one that mattered also, judging by the content here from you lame losers!

You know a bad batch of meth has hit Corio when this DH turns up.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
dream on princess :p:D
Lol.....We remember well about teaching the handbags in games that matter!

The trend continues it would seem.

Seems like saturday was one that mattered also, judging by the content here from you lame losers!
Well that was easy..... :D ^^ You last two maybloomers should feel ashamed to have bitten & be lumped in with TallyHawk, that pleb is as simple as Xtreme. :D

Well that was easy..... :D ^^ You last two maybloomers should feel ashamed to have bitten & be lumped in with TallyHawk, that pleb is as simple as Xtreme. :D
EA2B0A9E-BE68-4F85-B069-4EC84D4DB33B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back