Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEERS FOR THE FOUR POINTS GARY

G4M135LSH.1-1.jpg

Sorry chump, you blew a chance at ending our season and then you blew each other but no matter how hard you want it to that insignificant H&A game still didn’t “matter” one little bit.

Hell, most of us didn’t even watch it. :tearsofjoy:

Not surprised Cats fans didn't watch. Says something about you all...

I'm very glad he didn't. We might not have won had he not been walking after ball was turned over which led to us kicking the winning goal. Nice defensive pressure there Scablett, been watching too many of Daniel Menzel's performances methinks. :drunk:

The thing I love most about this is its Jaeger that he was manning up.
The bloke with 'no knees' burnt off him and kicked the winning goal.

Sitting over the back waiting for a cherry to pick seems to be JOM’s thing if his other famous goal gif is anything to go by. :$

Sitting over the back waiting for a cherry to pick seems to be JOM’s thing if his other famous goal gif is anything to go by. :$
Its not the easy ones in the goalsquare that are remarkable, its the bolting from the other end of the ground to get there leaving opposition players panting behind.
And on one leg as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats why we love the bay......Its easier for the cops to keep track of the Meth heads in Geebong by monitoring the forum. :)

Good to see you here having a look-see!

Its not the easy ones in the goalsquare that are remarkable, its the bolting from the other end of the ground to get there leaving opposition players panting behind.
And on one leg as well!
Not that remarkable if you’re 10 years & many battles younger than your opponent tho. :straining:

Gave them a 20m headstart in a 100m race for the ball.

How quick would he be if he had knees ?!?!

Cmon, the spud just came off the interchange bench for his first run tho. :rolleyes:

We call this a mismatch in footy. A smart coach will try and create these. You can thank me for the intel anytime.
Ah, so JOM is intentionally matched up against guys just so they make him look good?

lol, the farm, the future AND the kitchen sink for a guy who needs help getting a highlight.. :$

Ah, so JOM is intentionally matched up against guys just so they make him look good?

lol, the farm, the future AND the kitchen sink for a guy who needs help getting a highlight.. :$
I have come to the conclusion that you are the sort of pathetic ******* that I would never be arsed having a beer with.

You don't annoy me. You just rarely make any sort of valid point. You are witless and short of Q's.

Carry on, I am sure you are amusing yourself.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back