Autopsy Hawks vs The Scum Post 'Line in the Sand' Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got linked to this from the MB. Outstanding. Genuine lols. :D

Even though it takes the piss out of my club this is why I love the internet.
Enjoy. Between that match and today, your team became drug cheats and losers.

I remember the report of that game was that Hawthorn won the battle (the fight) but Essendon won the war (the match)

History tells us they won the battle (that game) but we won the war
The reports were very biased. Many said that it was unprovoked, etc.

The reports were very biased. Many said that it was unprovoked, etc.
When I watch that I can still see myself and my mates in the crowd. We were only 20 meters from where Johnson cheap shotted Robbie Campbell from behind. Vanders was a highlight, but Campbell Brown trying to decapitate the *scum player was magnificent.

When Hodge legally tackled Hird (free kick paid was complete nonsense) and Hird got up squealing like a little jailhouse bitch, I knew we’d rattled them. From memory the next 6 weeks saw teams taking on Essendon physically and destroying them.

The thing I remember most was pseudo "tough guy" McPhee getting rag dolled. He was tossed around like a basketball. It was a thing of beauty and a joy forever. :)
Lots of chest puffing from McPhee, threats of what he was going to do and finger pointing.....but zero actions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing I remember most was pseudo "tough guy" McPhee getting rag dolled. He was tossed around like a basketball. It was a thing of beauty and a joy forever. :)

If it wasnt for seeing that skeletal faced * cop a slapping, he wouldnt be remembered. He should thank us for giving him a career highlight. Campaigning campaigner of all campaigners..

[Edit ]Sorry AH, I was thinking that junky looking scumbag McPhee. So many punchable heads, and easy mistake to make ...;):thumbsu:

Last edited:
threats of what he was going to do and finger pointing.....but zero actions.

Very reminiscent of the great Bummers dynasty from 2000-2000....

Internally, jimmy incompetence pants and the boys really rated themselves.

The legacy of that side, is that they place a forgettable 4th behind the Great Hawks Lions, and Cats teams, as the best of the 2000s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back