Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why Brodie is being discussed here anyway, we haven't been linked to him and some ITK's have stated that he has no interest in us and Hawthorn thus far have had very little interest in him.
Hypothetical.

Wasn't trying to be a nark and you weren't on your Pat Malone.
:thumbsu:
Yes Tops has said that we’re not into Brodie but there are others that have said we are. It was also reported here that he want to end up at Hawthorn due to him playing U18s with 5-6 Hawthorn listed players. I guess time will tell and it’s important to remember that as good as Tops is with his info that he’s not the only one with sources here.

Yes Tops has said that we’re not into Brodie but there are others that have said we are. It was also reported here that he want to end up at Hawthorn due to him playing U18s with 5-6 Hawthorn listed players. I guess time will tell and it’s important to remember that as good as Tops is with his info that he’s not the only one with sources here.

Hope to have something on Brodie this coming week. My last info was he wanted to come home, but despite his connect with Scrim he was not on our prime list.
Had a bit of the Joey Kennedy’s today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has gone from " It will get done soon " to " Were hopeful it will get done soon ", basically admitting he doesn't actually know. To me the odds are in our favour now. 60-40 he will be a Hawk
Someone needs to tell Leon he's doing this wrong.

What does it say? It’s not coming through for me?
Sources say Clarko was spotted at the NEAFL this morning to watch Syd vs GWS.
Reports say Clarko was there to watch Aiden Bonar, a big bodied midfielder who is keen to return home to Melbourne next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back