Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade and Free Agency Targets discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SuperSic

Senior List
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just got told something from a guy I work with whose missus is good friends with Nathan Wilson’s missus. Apparently the Dockers and Hawks are talking (and it was stressed only talking) about H. Bennell.
Surely would cost a packet of chips.

If people are melting about Wingard’s attitude though... sheesh, strap in people!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Barcelona
Just got told something from a guy I work with whose missus is good friends with Nathan Wilson’s missus. Apparently the Dockers and Hawks are talking (and it was stressed only talking) about H. Bennell.
Has he played a AFL game since he moved west and isn't he the same Bennell that nearly belted Robbo during some AFL party?

Ned Ryerson

Future Captain
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Big ******* no thank you to that one.

TazHawk15

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
By Hawks I assume you mean the Box Hill Hawks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugs1977

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Its time like these where BF really really really need a dislike button

Topiary

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This little piece is starting to gain some credence in more reputable circles. I am totally dubious but I remember our genuine interest three years ago.

Judd2Sewell

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
This little piece is starting to gain some credence in more reputable circles. I am totally dubious but I remember our genuine interest three years ago.
Such a waste of talent. He should be one of the top 10 players in the comp right about now.

Not many 20 year olds can kick 6 and get 30 touches against a good Geelong side.

spudmaster

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
McLaren-Mercedes F1
Didn't learn our lesson from Garlett?

Top Bottom