Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having a fair season then adding Mitchell and cogs....priceless
In lickmerocks defence he said that he was told that Cogs would not be coming to the Hawks. However he probably needed to listen to the back end of that conversation where they said ‘until 2020’ 😂

Last edited:
Now I know this is one of those Facebook run AFL rumour pages so don’t crucify me but is it true that Cogs has put off contract negotiations until the end of the season? It’s nothing to get too excited about as any good manager will wait until mid season to even start negotiations but I just found it strange that these guys have said that they have been put off until the end of the season. Once again these pages are obviously to be taken with a grain of salt.

Now I know this is one of those Facebook run AFL rumour pages so don’t crucify me but is it true that Cogs has put off contract negotiations until the end of the season? It’s nothing to get too excited about as any good manager will wait until mid season to even start negotiations but I just found it strange that these guys have said that they have been put off until the end of the season. Once again these pages are obviously to be taken with a grain of salt.

It's in colour so it must be true! ;)

You can see the Hawks & Dopers (both big clubs) Carltank have been a basket case for a while now (how long can that last - lets ask the Aints....):)

I think he likes the big smoke so I'm not sure he's all that interested in a return to WA.

It's in colour so it must be true! ;)

You can see the Hawks & Dopers (both big clubs) Carltank have been a basket case for a while now (how long can that last - lets ask the Aints....):)

I think he likes the big smoke so I'm not sure he's all that interested in a return to WA.
I have no doubt whatsoever that we’re into him up to our eyeballs but the only part I want to know is if it’s true that contract negotiations have been put on hold till season’s end. I also have no fear about us being dicked around like the Shiels saga due to Cogs friendship with Jaeger. Not because I think we’re a shoe in to get his signature but rather I cannot see Cogs allowing his manager to use his mates team as a pawn in any scenario. If he leaves GWS which I think is 50/50 then I think the only club he’ll come to is the HFC.

I have no doubt whatsoever that we’re into him up to our eyeballs but the only part I want to know is if it’s true that contract negotiations have been put on hold till season’s end. I also have no fear about us being dicked around like the Shiels saga due to Cogs friendship with Jaeger. Not because I think we’re a shoe in to get his signature but rather I cannot see Cogs allowing his manager to use his mates team as a pawn in any scenario. If he leaves GWS which I think is 50/50 then I think the only club he’ll come to is the HFC.

I reckon you & me, & every other Hawks supporter hopes it happens!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cogshour - up to our necks in it

That guy sure had a set of pipes on him...if he didn't have a head like a dropped pie, they might have made it bigger than they did...

That guy sure had a set of pipes on him...if he didn't have a head like a dropped pie, they might have made it bigger than they did...
I think it's got a bit more to do with what they ingested. And his brother was a pretty decent songwriter as well who went AWOL for a few years.

I think it's got a bit more to do with what they ingested. And his brother was a pretty decent songwriter as well who went AWOL for a few years.

They were awesome but life just sort of got in the way - families, births, deaths etc. Aya the singer still plays the odd gig while running Ravesi's hotel in Bondi. Del the rapper is now going OK after a few setbacks. It seems every now and then there's a Skunkhour reunion show. Worth a look.

I guess this will be the big test of how much he wants to stay or go. If the Giants have said tell us your terms and he ends up choosing us then that will speak volumes for us as a club and supposedly not being a destination club anymore. That or everyone will say he’s in love with Jaeger 🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back