Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf are they wearing?
Pretty sure they’ve scored roles as extras in Zoolander 3 and this is just a shot taken off camera.

Hodginator

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
EF03ADF7-0FBB-4D3B-A399-3E2830719ED9.jpeg

got no clue... just not up with the times aye. keep the fashion opinions to those in the know. you lads should stick to your expertise ;)
You button your short-sleeved shirts right up to the top button on the collar, don't you? Probs have a collection of flat-peaked caps...

What will you do when One Direction stop telling you how to dress?

rjslcM

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2008
Glen Waverly
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Australia, Roger Federer.
got no clue... just not up with the times aye. keep the fashion opinions to those in the know. you lads should stick to your expertise ;)

I'll save you some time

Timeless style >>>>> chasing what's fashionable

This principle will help you in other areas of life too

Kenyan

All Australian
Jul 5, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A midfield of Mitchell, Omeara, Coniglio, Shiel, Worpel and Cousins would be formidable for the next 5/6 years. Smith and Scully provide the outside run. We need a Birchall type off half back - run and good kick. I think Scrimshaw is the man.

Last edited:
People who slavishly follow 'fashion' are generally mindless, shallow, vacuous types who jump when fashion says so. From lime shirts one year to Grolsch bottle-top shoe laces the next.

Following fashion can be fun as a mindless diversion, but certainly nothing anyone 'should' be doing...

As a 'Mod', I very much see eye to eye but if that's your idea of 'fashion', you need to get out more.🤔
It may not pass your eye test but go back through you 90's photos and see what you wore then when you were younger.
Fashion changes, Jags and Cogs look good in that image and no doubt in 5 years time it will be on point with what the mindless, shallow, vacuous types who jump when fashion says so are telling people to wear.
Yeah, I wasn't having a go at Jaeger or Gogs per se; they were at fashion week, after all.

I guess there's some sort of line in my head between those who tend to conform to norms (which is pretty much all of us), and those who 'slavishly' (ny original term) follow the latest fad.

EDIT: Yes, I even had a mullet in the late 80s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back