No Oppo Supporters Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only - Next Part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 7, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cyril was heart strings not hamstrings.
E06481AF-42A8-47B4-BDD7-292900271C99.gif

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Everything I have heard suggests that we will be heavily involved in trade week but not necessarily incoming.

I have no idea what exactly that looks like but be prepared for us to trade someone you love for draft picks or a player we are targeting.

Not necessarily incoming.
Be prepared for us to trade someone you love.
A player we are targeting.

These two things conflict just a little bit?
I wouldn't mind as much losing some favourites (within reason) if we are super keen on this draft though. Been waiting for years to enjoy draft night for Hawthorn purposes.

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's fair to say Gil has changed the landscape overnight here. Due to the Cogs Dosh, we've all become cynical faarkers. I mean really, how can we trust that GC aren't getting the same treatment. I'd daresay they're getting FAR more help than GWS now. And that scares me.

Watch them land some big fish in the coming weeks. Mediocre campaigners are gonna get some thumper life changing deals coming their way.

It's becoming a cruel joke.

I'm almost over it

Rant over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelongsuck

Team Captain
Jul 23, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Given we have to pay the TPP and have cash to spend, id give a fair contract to elliot and crouch. We could use both. Need another ball winner to improve the mid depth

Feb 27, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I love draft time, my favorite part of the football season. But, I have no confidence we will retain our first pic. I'd love it if we did, but knowing Hawthorn, it will definitely be given away. Then I have to wait for pick 40-something to get excited. The F.Maginess will create a little excitement waiting to see where he'll be bid on, but that's kind of predictable.

I loved the days when 'next pick - Hawthorn' was early in the draft...

Gaston

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2014
in the outer with anticipation
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's fair to say Gil has changed the landscape overnight here. Due to the Cogs Dosh, we've all become cynical faarkers. I mean really, how can we trust that GC aren't getting the same treatment. I'd daresay they're getting FAR more help than GWS now. And that scares me.

Watch them land some big fish in the coming weeks. Mediocre campaigners are gonna get some thumper life changing deals coming their way.

It's becoming a cruel joke.

I'm almost over it

Rant over.
Amazing that in a matter of days, 3 or 4 players have been linked to them.

teddies

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I love draft time, my favorite part of the football season. But, I have no confidence we will retain our first pic. I'd love it if we did, but knowing Hawthorn, it will definitely be given away. Then I have to wait for pick 40-something to get excited. The F.Maginess will create a little excitement waiting to see where he'll be bid on, but that's kind of predictable.

I loved the days when 'next pick - Hawthorn' was early in the draft...
really? Early draft picks usually mean team's shithouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back