(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugs1977

Club Legend
May 3, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Dodoro was coming mate. Was just a matter of when.
He must be out of there now. Clubs were just waiting for confirmation.
Dodoro is like that ugly dude at the club that managed to score with a decent looking chick (Shiel) when she was drunk. The thing is when that chick (Shiel) wakes up in the morning she then realises the huge mistake she made. Dodoro then goes on to high five (fist pump) his mates because its the best lay he'll ever get.

fu** Dodoro!

kirbatron

Premiership Player
May 28, 2007
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dodoro is like that ugly dude at the club that managed to score with a decent looking chick (Shiel) when she was drunk. The thing is when that chick (Shiel) wakes up in the morning she then realises the huge mistake she made. Dodoro then goes on to high five (fist pump) his mates because its the best lay he'll ever get.

fu** Dodoro!
Can tell you as fact that the walk of shame was real for Dylan.

Things may be different now & he is settled in but there has been moments of wtf have I done.

OnceKicked50

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

fu** Dodoro!
Didn't Essendon brush us off with ease a few weeks back? Aren't they above us on the ladder despite not having their most important player, like us?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned Ryerson

Future Captain
Sep 23, 2012
Punxsutawney, PA
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Didn't Essendon brush us off with ease a few weeks back? Aren't they above us on the ladder despite not having their most important player out, like us?
Aren't they a smabolic orgnanisation that has not won a final in over a decade and brought the game into disrepute? Blowing smoke up *'s arse is a really weird way to troll on this board.

OnceKicked50

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You talked them up like they were some all conquering top 4 side - not a team currently in 9th.
No I didn't mate.

Perhaps you jumping to that is a reflection on you dude.

I simply called out a poster saying Shiel made a mistake. We aren't flying in the top 4 so I doubt he is that unhappy.

I forgot you can't be balanced in here. My bad.

Top Bottom