May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
He definitely gets around.
Was on flight to the States Thursday!
A couple of weeks back he was seen on a flight to Adelaide. Rumour was it was to meet with either Jenkins / Yolmen’s management. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a meeting with Greenwood’s manager either. The dude is always way ahead of everyone else when it comes to theses things.

A couple of weeks back he was seen on a flight to Adelaide. Rumour was it was to meet with either Jenkins / Yolmen’s management. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a meeting with Greenwood’s manager either. The dude is always way ahead of everyone else when it comes to theses things.

A friend of a friend says that Jenkins is of interest.

Jun 19, 2007
On the south side now
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
nil
A friend of a friend says that Jenkins is of interest.
I've bitten my tongue on the Jenkins chatter but I reckon we could make something great.

If you've got Mitch Lewis/resting ruckman up froward then Jenkins just becomes a pain in the arse to match up on.
He's got some tricks. Is inconsistent. But we could make good use of him I reckon.

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've bitten my tongue on the Jenkins chatter but I reckon we could make something great.

If you've got Mitch Lewis/resting ruckman up froward then Jenkins just becomes a pain in the arse to match up on.
He's got some tricks. Is inconsistent. But we could make good use of him I reckon.
I'm coming around too mate. Was excellent last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
He is a FA. So it might come down to what and how, but I agree, the bloke does not instill confidence in “hardness”

I'm of the understanding Jenkins is contracted beyond this season ? I'm certain he signed a deal until the end of 2021 when he was in good form and Brisbane wanted him the last time he came out of contract.

May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Wow

Jenkins, Greenwood, Ellis Yeolman.....

Crows must be thinking it’s Christmas
All this talk cam about due to Clarko being seen on a flight to Adelaide and has managed to grow legs that we are now signing all 3 of them. Even if he was meeting with there managers it doesn’t definitely mean we’ll be signing them. This place is bloody ridiculous sometimes with how things can take off 😂

May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
I am assuming you would not be thinking these options, and they would be pure options at this stage, we’re not the only additions to the List.

The integrity and grit of Greenwood appeals.

Because things were so quiet up until a week ago (re Greenwood) that is who I think Clarko has his eye on. When everyone is looking at someone you just know Clarko has his eye on someone else. Greenwood definitely fills a need but I really hope that we are in the market for Brodie too. That kid could be apart of our next premiership whereas others like Jenkins would just be keeping the bed warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back