Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Cogs talk about speaking with other clubs in this thread genuine intel or a whole bunch of speculation?
Speculation. It’s all speculation, until it’s not.

May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Dodoro was coming mate. Was just a matter of when.
He must be out of there now. Clubs were just waiting for confirmation.

Dodoro is like that ugly dude at the club that managed to score with a decent looking chick (Shiel) when she was drunk. The thing is when that chick (Shiel) wakes up in the morning she then realises the huge mistake she made. Dodoro then goes on to high five (fist pump) his mates because its the best lay he'll ever get.

* Dodoro!

May 28, 2007
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dodoro is like that ugly dude at the club that managed to score with a decent looking chick (Shiel) when she was drunk. The thing is when that chick (Shiel) wakes up in the morning she then realises the huge mistake she made. Dodoro then goes on to high five (fist pump) his mates because its the best lay he'll ever get.

fu** Dodoro!

Can tell you as fact that the walk of shame was real for Dylan.

Things may be different now & he is settled in but there has been moments of wtf have I done.

Essendon and 'lock finals' :think:.

Orange font missing TD?

Essendone are the best team in the AFL, full of champion players, and only lose when they are out of form.
They are finals bound.

Don't know how to use orange font.

OnceKicked50

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

fu** Dodoro!

Didn't Essendon brush us off with ease a few weeks back? Aren't they above us on the ladder despite not having their most important player, like us?

Last edited:
Didn't Essendon brush us off with ease a few weeks back? Aren't they above us on the ladder despite not having their most important player out, like us?
The Essendon lurkers are going to love you. 😉

Didn't Essendon brush us off with ease a few weeks back? Aren't they above us on the ladder despite not having their most important player out, like us?
Ah yes, when we were clever & played Sicily forward for 3/4...

Thanks for bringing that back up...:rolleyes:

Aren't they a smabolic orgnanisation that has not won a final in over a decade and brought the game into disrepute? Blowing smoke up *'s arse is a really weird way to troll on this board.

OnceKicked50

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Aren't they a smabolic orgnanisation that has not won a final in over a decade and brought the game into disrepute? Blowing smoke up *'s arse is a really weird way to troll on this board.

Mate. The very fact you see that as trolling is what's symbolic of many posters on here.

I'd hardly call the result of that game brushing us of with ease. It was a 19 point loss not a 90 point loss

Mate. The very fact you see that as trolling is what's symbolic of many posters on here.

You talked them up like they were some all conquering top 4 side - not a team currently in 9th.

OnceKicked50

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You talked them up like they were some all conquering top 4 side - not a team currently in 9th.

No I didn't mate.

Perhaps you jumping to that is a reflection on you dude.

I simply called out a poster saying Shiel made a mistake. We aren't flying in the top 4 so I doubt he is that unhappy.

I forgot you can't be balanced in here. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back