Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
538F3CB2-8991-474A-AC5A-B1FD27DAEC76.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I call bs on Greenwood.
I don’t think Hawthorn would let something like this out if it had any credibility at all.
Greenwood doesn’t look to fill a need or really upgrade anyone on our list in our best case 22.
So for me no... Not a Hawk next year

As for Clarko going to Adelaide to look someone, there are only a couple of guys that I think fit the AC mould of grunt & leadership & that’s Fogarty & B.Crouch... but there are no links as yet

EH is an interesting concept to add depth in defence & well within the mix moving forward.

Cogs isn’t a lock. There are way to many here convinced that he is. I suspect there will be heartbreak coming for some.
Massive $$$$ thrown around that will set him up for life.

Stephen has looks charm and business interests already - he is a guy who will always be set up for life e.g. Luke Darcy.

The question is how does he want to be remembered on the field

HaydossJ

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Been lurking and seen several posters here say Greenwood is a free hit. He's not. Only been in the league 3 years so despite his age and contract status, you would need to trade for him.

Been lurking and seen several posters here say Greenwood is a free hit. He's not. Only been in the league 3 years so despite his age and contract status, you would need to trade for him.
This is simply not true. As a club we only exploit free agency and therefor do not need to trade for players. Just ask the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back