Hawthorn - 20 flags by 2050

Who's closer to a flag, Geelong or Hawthorn?

• Hawthorn

Votes: 141 56.4%
  • Geelong

Votes: 109 43.6%

• Total voters
You did, I guess I was looking for a fresh perspective from somebody who has half an idea what they're talking about. The vast allocation of limited capital toward something outside of the club's main objectives is obviously the issue.

Yeah i get where your coming from.

As you mentioned both hawks and essendon were looking into this subject. The main difference being hawks just came out of a long period of success that was both fulfilling and profitable.

Makibg It much easier to sacrifice the now for the future.

Long term hawthorn must see a competitive advantage.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Hawthorn playing off in an AFLX grand final, just another example of ‘because Hawthorn’, I reckon.
Where a 3rd of teams made the ultimate decider/s

Given the achievement will Hawks PR department be producing "AFL X 2018 Grand Finalists" memorabilia?

Where a 3rd of teams made the ultimate decider/s

Given the achievement will Hawks PR department be producing "AFL X 2018 Grand Finalists" memorabilia?
Not sure how it would look alongside all the threepeat stuff, tbh.

hk89

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I'm holding out for the two game streak DVD following the gripping story of our path into the AFLX GF. Poaching members of the Saints' marketing department will be the first step.

Deadly Assassin

Senior List
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Geelong definitely closer to a flag than Hawthorn. By a long way.

The boys in black and white will reach 20 flags before anyone else, though.

Virus

I’m pretty good looking
Oct 24, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Geelong definitely closer to a flag than Hawthorn. By a long way.

The boys in black and white will reach 20 flags before anyone else, though.
You mean the club that’s won like 2 flags in 60 years or so? I’d be tipping Hawthorn, Richmond and Carlton all hitting 20 before you or Essendon.

Back