Votes: 300 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Bring back the pelican

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the pick.

How's that O'Meara bloke that you used 1st rounder & 3 2nd rounders to get?

Let's not forget they also had to offload Mitchell and Lewis as well.

So 2 players + those picks.

Haha hawks come to troll. You're about 5 years behind the saints as it stands. Imagine how you'll be after they add your top 3 pick to their list at the end of the year you bunch of campaigners.
Can we keep him

Are Hawks fans going to come over here and gloat after every win?

That's another 2 or 3 times we'll have to put up with this crap!

Seriously though, they have a shocking run home, having to play 7 of the top 8 sides including two trips to Adelaide. Worst case scenario for us is pick 6 or 7.
Pies play Brisbane
Carlton play North
Suns play Melbourne

Very real chance Hawks drop from 12th back to 15th by the end of the round due to their terrible percentage

Ours is playing. JoM is cooked. Knee farked.

Great recruit. Thanks for the pick.
They make me laugh Hawks supporters .
They win 4 flags but they've still got salty tears left. LOL.
if I was a Hawks supporter after the era they had why would I give a f*** what other supporters say about Omeara.

He's cooked . A bust. Ya can't win em all.

About a good as your last number one pick.
Boom tish.
Foil hat now on with a chinstrap.
See ya guys.
And if you look at your percentage and wins you are 1 loss off plummeting back to 17th on the ladder. Good luck with old jagged o'kneera and what promises to be a terrific season for your club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies play Brisbane
Carlton play North
Suns play Melbourne

Very real chance Hawks drop from 12th back to 15th by the end of the round due to their terrible percentage

Yeah Collingwood should beat Brisbane and North should beat Carlton, Suns a chance to beat a hot and cold Melbourne but it will be tough without Ablett.

On top of that the Hawks play Port in Adelaide next week so should lose that one although I thought they would lose last night too.

The Swans looked a different team to the one we played last week when they looked like a top 4 team, mind you we played poorly and made them look good.

One silver lining with the Swans losing is that it means there is one less team we have to compete with for a spot in the top 8, Hawks are still no chance.

Haha hawks come to troll. You're about 5 years behind the saints as it stands. Imagine how you'll be after they add your top 3 pick to their list at the end of the year you bunch of campaigners.

Thanks for the support, but I like to think that they're actually about 5 years ahead of us ;)

Yeah Collingwood should beat Brisbane and North should beat Carlton, Suns a chance to beat a hot and cold Melbourne but it will be tough without Ablett.

On top of that the Hawks play Port in Adelaide next week so should lose that one although I thought they would lose last night too.

The Swans looked a different team to the one we played last week when they looked like a top 4 team, mind you we played poorly and made them look good.

One silver lining with the Swans losing is that it means there is one less team we have to compete with for a spot in the top 8, Hawks are still no chance.
Funny that we looked terrible without Newnes, then Gresham & Roo were also very proppy. Swans lost Lloyd, then Reid as well.... Swans are lucky they were only playing Hawthorn, would have gotten very ugly IMHO

I just did a quick (what is now becoming a weekly ritual) ladder predictor on the afl site.

I was being pretty generous I think, coz I would rather expect pick 9 and get pick 4 than the other way around.

I had hawks winning 3 more games. They are against the suns, pies and blues. That had them finishing 15th and us getting pick 4. I also had them 2 games behind 14th.

Sadly, I also had us finishing 9th, one game behind sydney. Damn this weeks loss could be costly! :(

Not accounting for %ages I had the ladder as

Ade
GWS
Geelong
Bulldogs
West coast
Freo
Port
Sydney

Saints
Essendon
Rich
Melb
Coll
North
Hawks
Gold coast
Carl
Bris

I'm sure there will be some upsets along the way and I won't even get half the tips right, but I really struggle to see how they win even 5 more

See, maybe we just got you into the 8!

Are Hawks fans going to come over here and gloat after every win?

That's another 2 or 3 times we'll have to put up with this crap!

Seriously though, they have a shocking run home, having to play 7 of the top 8 sides including two trips to Adelaide. Worst case scenario for us is pick 6 or 7.
The way this season is going, it's 7 of the top 8 sides one week, 1 the next!
(strange year, eh?)

I did the ladder predictor , and was stunned to have Hawthorn finish 3rd last , as I felt I'd been fair to them and even had them on 8 wins for the year. I had St.Kilda finish 10th , behind the Swans on percentage and a game behind the Eagles in 8th. If we beat Richmond in the last H & A at the MCG which I didn't have , it will be us or the Eagles finish 8th based on our percentages. If my initial thoughts are correct then that would mean picks 3 & 9 in the draft.

Back